SWaT Team Challenge - WEEK 2. --21ST July

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Week 2 hasn't started the way I wanted but I have gotten in some walking. Unexpected stuff. Still very motivated!

Week 2 isn't going the way I planned, either! I've been hoping to do 4 miles a day but haven't been able to get it in! Did 3 miles of the 5 Mile Advanced Walk today.

Got 2 more miles in while watching TV last night--I'll update my ticker later. Have a great day, everyone!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Walked 5more kilometres today... It was a bit difficult when I started today, maybe because I had a heavy lunch.
    But pushed myself and actually covered a kilometre extra today! :blushing:

exercise.png

1164910.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter[/url
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    I mowed 1/4 acre last night. I'm going to count that for 2 miles. That brings me to 12.
  • Robin304
    Robin304 Posts: 64
    Options
    Did 3 miles again this morning:smile:
  • Robin304
    Options
    sorry just trying to get my ticker to update
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    In celebration of England and USA both getting to the next round of the Football World Cup, I decided to do my first 3 Mile DVD. Great I did it and I'm still alive lol.

I did the 3 mile walk from the Walk, Eat, Slim 21 day Challenge DVD but I don't have the booster cables.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    In celebration of England and USA both getting to the next round of the Football World Cup, I decided to do my first 3 Mile DVD. Great I did it and I'm still alive lol.

I did the 3 mile walk from the Walk, Eat, Slim 21 day Challenge DVD but I don't have the booster cables.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: WELL SWEET THAT WE ARE BOTH IN THE NEXT ROUND!!! That is something to celebrate!!! Great job on your 3 miles. I have yet to go today...I am just exhausted!:ohwell: Hoping to go tonight...:flowerforyou:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I have been doing LS 5 mile walk and then walking up a storm during my 12 hours shifts. The pedometer is a great motivator. Plus we have been extremely busy.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone is doing well! Keep it up!

I did the WATP 5 fat burning miles today. I had to make up for my day off yesterday. :smile:
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    another 4.5 miles done today, didn't realize I could do so much... yea!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    1.5 today. Total 13.5. I'll hit that goal of 25 miles by the end of the week. Might have to re-think that goal.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    If anyone is looking for more Leslie Sansone DVD's check out www.half.com under the movie section. They seem to have lots of the older workouts and most are very reasonably priced.
  • pmjsmom
    Options

When I couldn't find my walk belt I used light handweights for the Abs workout. Worked pretty well and gave more of an intense workout. You could try that or even water bottles or canned foods (the same size, naturally!)

Did the 2 Mile WATP for Abs and the last 2 miles of the 5 Mile Advancd Walk today.
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, we seem to be getting a lot less posts this week, its been a bit quite. Hope everyone is still Walking.!

I think we may have lost a few walkers along the way, so come on folks, lets stick with it, you know it does us good and will help us with weight loss or general fitness depending what your working for.

I know I've missed a few walks this week with one thing and another but I'm gonna make sure I get back to it!

Good luck everyone, let me know your still walking. Rob
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Completed only 3 km today! Will try to do more tomorrow...

exercise.png
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I havent logged for a couple of days. I have done 3 miles on Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Hi Everyone, we seem to be getting a lot less posts this week, its been a bit quite. Hope everyone is still Walking.!

I think we may have lost a few walkers along the way, so come on folks, lets stick with it, you know it does us good and will help us with weight loss or general fitness depending what your working for.

I know I've missed a few walks this week with one thing and another but I'm gonna make sure I get back to it!

Good luck everyone, let me know your still walking. Rob

I was just thinking the same thing about losing some walkers :( so sad to because I love this challenge!!! I have really been feeling the workouts and can't wait to go get another dvd...I am geting a little bored with the one I have. I hope we all hang in there!

WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Haven't done well this week i have been so busy it's just crazy.I'll see what i can do till sun.oh last week i walked 8 miles.
  • Robin304
    Options
    I did my 3 miles this evening. I've switched and now walk in the evenings and do my shorter workout ( JM's Shred) in the mornings. I'm loving the Sansone DVD's! Thanks again Rob for mentioning them and for getting this challenge started.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    I've only managed 1.5 miles today so far. I am hoping to get out for a walk with one of my audio walking workouts. If not, there's always tomorrow--maybe--my daughter is having contractions and wants me at the hospital with her when she gives birth. It all seems to be moving VERY SLOWLY, though! (The baby was due last week on the 16th!)