Post Pregnancy weight loss - Let's do this!!!

Options
Soooo, as a first time mom, surprisingly my pregnancy was a breeze. I gained 3 lbs total, that's right just 3 lbs. BUT after I had my little girl, I gained some weight even though I'm breastfeeding half the time. I weigh 255 lbs......., let me say that again..... 255lbs. I've never put my weight out there before but there it is. It's the heaviest that I've ever been in my life! Surprisingly though I still have a positive attitude about things, even though I know it's going to take some work to lose the weight. I have a very supportive husband but he's biased when it comes to my looks ;-) I'm hoping I can receive the extra motivation that I need here to stay on track and achieve my goals.

Height - 5'8-5'9
CW - 255
GW - 165-170

Replies

• admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    We must be twins! Our stats are identical and I also just had a baby (6 months ago)! We can do this!!!!!:glasses:
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had my 3rd baby in August. I have about 30 more lbs to go. feel free to add me for support
  • ashleyswann7
    Options
    Well consider the fact that your child will be up and running soon so you will have to chase her! Litterally! So losing weight will alow you to run & keep up with her!
  • Getit_Simpson
    Getit_Simpson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yah, I want to be able to run and play with her when she gets of age. I also want to be a 'milf', ;:wink:
    I've been eating clean since last week and it hasn't been bad at all. I'm hoping that and my herbalife shakes will speed things along just a little bit. :ohwell:

No matter what, I am determined, we will succeed.