Turbo Jam

Options
I just did my first day of Turbo Jam with the Learn and Burn workout and I LOVED IT!

I honestly didn't even realize how hard I was working until the end when I found out I was covered in sweat! It was so much fun, so engaging, and Chalene is the best cheerleader.

Has anyone else used Turbo Jam specifically, not Turbo Fire or ChaleanExtreme, and seen results?

I'm curious!

Replies

• baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm definitely bumping my own post. Need input here!
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    bumpbumpbump
  • leigh0416
    leigh0416 Posts: 29
    Options
    Turbo is my soul mate workout! I used TJ a few years ago when I first started losing baby weight after my second boy, who is now 7. It was about 5 years ago when I did it. I fell in love with it right away and Chalene Johnson is awesome...LOVE HER!! It was so hard for me at first. I totally underestimated how much hard work I was doing because it just looked so fun, lol! I lost about 40lbs and I used all the workouts that came with it...the toning DVD is a good one too...I like it better than using the TF ones with the band. If you stick with this, you will lose some weight for sure. TJ was my introduction to Chalene and I haven't been able to give it up to this day! I've moved on to TurboFire now, but TurboJam is an excellent place to start! It's addictive!!!
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I was having so much fun I didn't realize until the end of the workout how hard it was and how out of breath I was. I loved it!
  • nataliecarter28
    nataliecarter28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do turbo jam almost every day. have been for about 2 weeks now. I absolutely love it. go ahead and add me if you'd like, I'd love to have a friend who does the same workouts I do :)
  • Krista1617
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Jam for about two weeks now and feel so much better! It's addictive!
  • Iamworthinvestingin
    Iamworthinvestingin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am glad you like turbo jam - we bought the program a few years ago, and my youngest daughter took to it- it is a lot of fun! I am happy for you and I hope you will stick with it- It will make you feel good... as for me, I have to start with something a little more tame I am afraid! I use the Leslie Sansome walk away the pounds- and for me for now, that is what I can do-
  • Iamworthinvestingin
    Iamworthinvestingin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you know, I just might get out those Turbo Jam dvds out again - thanks for the inspiriation!
  • Heaffym
    Heaffym Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam for several months when I first started trying to lose weight and I absolutely loved it! I moved on to Turbo Fire because Chalene was just so inspiring and encouraging in Turbo Jam! :smile: I had so much trouble doing the Learn and Burn when I first started, but I'm so glad that I stuck with it! I definitely saw results with Turbo Jam (lost about 20lbs. with it) :smile:

Good luck!!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I did them a few years ago... thinking I need to pull them out again, now to figure out where I "stored" them. Thanks for the reminder.
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam for several months when I first started trying to lose weight and I absolutely loved it! I moved on to Turbo Fire because Chalene was just so inspiring and encouraging in Turbo Jam! :smile: I had so much trouble doing the Learn and Burn when I first started, but I'm so glad that I stuck with it! I definitely saw results with Turbo Jam (lost about 20lbs. with it) :smile:

Good luck!!

Wow, 20 pounds is great! That's a third of my hopeful total loss right there!
    The Learn and Burn was INCREDIBLY hard! I couldn't keep up with them. Those punches are hard to do so fast, but boy was it fun.

Thanks for sharing!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam for awhile and then as I got more coordinated I switched to Turbo Fire. It was a blast! I felt soreness in areas I didn't know existed - all from throwing punches and kicks. My back (especially lower) started to lean out significantly as well. I love the program, even though I tend to hate cardio, and I really should pull it out and do it on occasion because I miss it as well!
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam for awhile and then as I got more coordinated I switched to Turbo Fire. It was a blast! I felt soreness in areas I didn't know existed - all from throwing punches and kicks. My back (especially lower) started to lean out significantly as well. I love the program, even though I tend to hate cardio, and I really should pull it out and do it on occasion because I miss it as well!

Yes! Hahaha my lower back and sides are hurting so badly today, plus my thighs from all that tucking! It's amazing.