Wedding woes

Options
I have 59 days until I am to be married. I had hoped by now to lose some of this weight. I was on Weight Watchers from September until yesterday. I was not good on it past October at my cousin's wedding. As soon as I gave myself permission to cheat on the diet it was over. It didn't help when my phone was destroyed and I had to get a temporary without any apps. I know I could have continued to write everything down, but I am busy between work, school, student teaching, and wedding planning I have zero free time. I get stressed out a lot and try to do yoga when I can to calm myself down. I have focused on my emotional well being for the better part of the last 6 years with counseling from my college. I have been in and out of college since 2005 and plan to graduate next May. I am a huge geek and love Dr. Who. I have tried to use the elliptical while watching StarTrek, but it is a slower show and hard to keep going while watching. I am here for encouragement and I was invited by my friend Jessica.

Replies

• melisafilsinger
    Options
    Hey, I get it... Life can really get you to busy to think about your very well being... I started 10 days ago, I'' be the first to tell you I've already lost 7 pounds in that 10 days... watch your calorie intake and exercise ... you don't have to really watch what you eat but you do need to watch how much you eat... I was always eating what ever I wanted how ever much I wanted and did not even look at the calories I was putting in and not getting rid of. I still eat the foods I love however, I watch how much I eat and stay within my calorie range and I do a lot of walking and leg arm and stomach exercises. YOU CAN DO THIS.... But you do have to be motivated... I never ever had to worry about my weight until I turned 34 then it was all down hill for me. Im only 5'2 and the eight that I packed on was enormous. I was always little never a big girl I had a very fast metabolism, but not any more. But thankfully I've gotten myself on track and this has helped me.. keep encouraged and be determined!!!