Workout videos at home

Options
124»

Replies

• FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have lost 85lbs by eating right and working out at home...I make up silly routines that work for me (i don't have any equipment except a few little weights) I try to do 40 mins a day :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Never belonged to a gym in my life....I'm 45, 5' 11" 170 lbs....all from watching what I eat, running outside and lifting weights from time to time at home.

Lately I've found Jillian so that's really made a huge difference! IMO you won't get a better workout at home from a $9 DVD and 20 minutes a day!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345347-i-want-everyone-s-30-day-shred-results-pics-please?page=17
  • tabathavm
    tabathavm Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am amazed at how many Work-out at Home people are out there! Much more than i would of thought. Thats great!
    Currenty right now i am doing 30ds and Biggest loser power walk with Leslie on the weekends. I have lost weight but i am soooooo excited to lose more. Thanks everyone for your replies. i will reread the replies if i start feeling like I can't reach my goal for a motivational boost :)
  • ladylocker
    ladylocker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't work out from home on a daily basis, but the ladies who own the Zumba studio that I patronize have a number of videos & even a couple of play lists on Youtube. They also have a fitness video. If you want to try something different, they are ReFit Revolution. Google them - you won't be sorry!
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Only workout videos from here or walking pushing the double stroller.
    I get bored really easily though, seriously can't seem to do the same video 2 days in a row and I get annoyed with certain "trainers". Thank God my library has a ton of workout dvds!
    My favorites:
    30 Day Shred
    JM Yoga meltodown
    Kathy Smith Lift weights to lose weight
    BL 30 XTrain
    BL Power Abs
    BL Power Sculpt
    Denise Austin Fat blasting Pilates
    I will say I love the newer BL videos,um hello Dolvett and Bob and "real people" that don't look like fitness models.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I lost 138pds by watching what I eat and doing 30mins of Richard Simmons exercise videos!

BTW I love his videos, so fun!
  • Andrearvaughn
    Andrearvaughn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ZWOW's are amazing(http://zuzkalight.com/)! I also like Jillian Michaels is too. My kitchen is my gym, the only place I can work out in. :) And I am down 25lbs.
  • Travelgal622
    Travelgal622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am down 81 pounds, I do walking both inside tapes, like Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds and when the weather permits I walk outside, my co-workers and I about 6 of us, pooled our exercise tapes and make a schedule every month and we stay after work and encourage each other and do one or sometimes two exercise tapes, everything from fun to crazy tapes. I go to the gym with my Husband two or three times a week but the after work exercise tapes with my co-workers is really fun. So to answer your question I think watching your diet and doing at home exercise tapes can be a very good way to lose the weight. I also use an app called Gym Pact it helps motivate you to workout either at home, gym or walking/running outside, check it out see if you like it. Good luck MFP friend!
  • virtueouswoman4u
    virtueouswoman4u Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Even though I have a gym membership, I can ever find the time to go, with kids, work and school, it seems almost impossible to give 60 minutes to the gym :(. I have found success in watching what I eat, doing Zumba on the Wii( (with and without my daughters) taking the baby for a walk around the neighborhood, doing 5k walks, roller skating, and recently I just joined a dancing meet up group. The possibilities are endless, good luck in your weigh loss endeavor, I wish you all the success!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love Chalene Extreme and the FIRM workouts.
  • salsasally
    salsasally Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Do you have an xbox? The kinect is my best friend for working out at home. So many interactive games to play and its a fun work out. I have dance off competitions and play fruit ninja with my boyfriend, its awesome. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!