Onederland and an NSV

Options
mama137
mama137 Posts: 13 Member
Today I weighed in and am at 199.8! Down 21 pounds from my heaviest weight, and I've reached my initial goal! Not only that, but my NSV yesterday was that I made a DiGiorno pizza for my husband and ate just one little slice. Previously I would have eaten at least a third of that deliciousness. But yesterday I knew it didn't fit into my macros so I didn't eat it. Amazing! Huge for me! Thanks for letting me shout my excitement from the rooftops!

Replies

• cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    congrats... i'm so close to hitting 199... i can't wait till i see that number...

congrats on only eating one small slice of digornos pizza... i love that pizza. I love pizza in general... That's why I can't stand it when my hubby orders pizza...
  • BluLotus2
    BluLotus2 Posts: 87
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am at 202.8!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Welcome to ONEderland!!! and congrats on that pizza NSV! You are much stronger than I would have been! Great job and keep up the great work!
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be under 200. I have 5 more lbs to go. Congratulations and on the pizza also. :)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both NSV's great progress and restraint :)
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to join you soon. I weighed in at 201.4 today. I've lost close to 30 lbs since mid-Jan. My goal was to make it to onderland my the end of March. My next weigh-in day is March 31. I am not sure if I will make it since that's right around the corner.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • Chicasonamission
    Chicasonamission Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be in Onederland one day :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!