Who watches Game of Thrones???

Options
krhn
krhn Posts: 781 Member
Can't wait for more dragon action!!! and the Undead guys in the north !!!! OMG! :love: :drinker:

Replies

• nickersc1234
    Options
    Im reading the Books! Madness
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i cant wait!!! im so excited!!!:heart::heart:
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I got HBO recently and have watched all the episodes. I could do with a tad less gratuitous sex directed at men, but otherwise I like it.
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I'm looking forward to Sunday!
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    best show on tv by far
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    So excited!!! My hubby and I have been counting down the days.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Love it!:love:
  • breakawaygurl
    breakawaygurl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either! :happy: I count the days until it's Sunday. :heart: :drinker:
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    What is dead may never die!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till sunday night!
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've got the first two seasons downloaded, but I'm reading all the books before I start watching them. I want the real story before I see the producers butcher it

So far so good though.. Loving it
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I've watched religiously, but can't understand the big fuss. I LOVE the dragon plot line, and the little girl who is escaping. But the rest of the stories thrown in make the show hard to follow. It's like 10 different shows crammed into one and it confuses the crap out of me!
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it starting up this weekend. I'm curious as to how much they will change/keep from book 3 when they get to it, because that's where things really get crazy.
  • welo1823
    welo1823 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! My husband and I are planning a marathon session this weekend to have it all fresh in our brains for Sunday night. I heard book 3 is going to be broken up over two seasons since it covers so much stuff.
  • chlower
    chlower Posts: 9
    Options
    I love it and the books, but don't get HBO so I guess I won't be watching this season. :cry:
  • krhn
    Options
    Personally I don't read the books and are unlikely to do so because I love the suspense of things - I also watch anime like naruto, but my brother raced on ahead and finished the manga comics and now you can see how unamazed he is at the shows because he either expects something else or just knows the outcome before hand! Wounded! :laugh:
  • krhn
    Options
    I've watched religiously, but can't understand the big fuss. I LOVE the dragon plot line, and the little girl who is escaping. But the rest of the stories thrown in make the show hard to follow. It's like 10 different shows crammed into one and it confuses the crap out of me!

I guess that is what makes the show great, the producers can keep all the wordly problems and transfer the into one show!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! Read all the books, sneak peek chapters, and watch the show. Absolutely fabulous and looking forwards to Season 3!:happy: :bigsmile: