Anyone heard of the 'Slow-carb' diet?

I read something online about a diet called slow-carb. Anyone heard of it or tried it??

Replies

• Erin1836
    Erin1836 Posts: 14 Member
    I just started reading about it and my boyfriend wants to try it. I'd love help/advice/support/recipes.
  • tressieazbill
    tressieazbill Posts: 59 Member
    I have been doing it for over two weeks now and have lost 4 lbs.. Its been one of the best types of diet for me.. I heard its tough on some easy on others..Its worth a shot!
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    I have been doing it for over two weeks now and have lost 4 lbs.. Its been one of the best types of diet for me.. I heard its tough on some easy on others..Its worth a shot!

Where did you find information about it? I would love to lose 4 lbs in two weeks.
  • zinsea
    zinsea Posts: 9 Member
    if you follow this strictly you will see results, and fast, its not that tough but it does cause you to carefully look at what you are eating (cheat day aside) and lets face it, thats not a bad thing. I've dropped around 10 pounds on this in the last month, and frankly it should be more considering I've been a little slacky the last couple of weeks...its tempting to let the cheat day sliiiiide a little longer.

good stuff though, good luck!
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    I looked at it, but they lost me at 'no fruit'.