Looking for 30 something working mommies!

Options

Replies

• ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a 36 mother of 3 (18,10,4) Leave the house by 6AM and return at 6PM. I suffer from PCOS. I am currently following the Chris Powell Carb Cycling plan and LOVE it! No specific exercise plan....Jillian video, Zumba, treadmill, elliptical. Last summer I was within 6 pounds of my goal but things got crazy and old habits took over so I am trying to lose the same 40+ pounds again. Add me if you would like some support. :smile:
  • nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 38, mum to a 2.5 year old girl and I work full time. It took me a good year of hard work to lose the 35lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and I'm now a stone (14lbs) lighter than that. I go to the gym every lunchtime on work days and run at weekends. It is possible to fit it all in, promise!
    Add me if you like. I log in daily (450 days in a row and counting)!
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Im 38, working mom of 3, but my youngest is 14 now.. none-the less. I work, cook, clean, and gym. I can help. I travel alot and carpool and make breakfast lunch for the next day (for myself and husband) while im making dinner. yeah I still relate to the busy mom with limited time.
  • gstacey82
    gstacey82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30yr old working single mum with a 10 yr old boy. I'm trying to get fit for a few Triathlons this year :) And also lose the extra pounds.
    I'm doing really well with the exercise and healthy eating but I'm not doing too well at giving up my beloved glass (or 2!) of red wine in the evening to chill out after a hard day
    Perhaps having some friends on here to motivate me and tell me off when I've given in would help my will power ;)
    So anyway please add me! :)
  • 2013queen
    2013queen Posts: 82
    Options
    33, mum of 3 (15, 13 and 7!) in the UK. Wanting to get back in shape for my 34th in Sept. Feeling my age and quite sad about it, have been for years but this is the first time Ive stuck to getting my mojo back and its working!
    Im nearly a stone down and that leaves 19lbs to go, though another 14 would be fine.
    I work full time and I am doing a degree too.
    Im knackered hahaha! Feel free to add me :)
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Good morning. I'm 32 with 2 children. I work out of my home doing daycare. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kimlruby
    kimlruby Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi
    32 with 2 children (9 & 1) Tried to lose weight after my first very unsuccessfully and still trying. Work 4 days employed. Run my own MLM business and am volunteer secretary for an association. Only been registered on here 3 days so would also be very grateful of any help, advise and support.
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am a working momma, who is 32! I have a 5 year old boy and a 7 year old girl! I started in June of last year on here, and I am down almost 90 lbs!! I post a mini challenge every day, and my diary is open! You are welcomed to come play with me! <3
  • swil4
    swil4 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am 31 with 4 babies of my own and working full time!! I can always use the support!! Feel free to add me if you like!! :)
  • BeckyJo19
    BeckyJo19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm 30 with 2 kids; 3 and 9 months. I work full time too!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 year old full time retail manager. I have a 2 year old son and am just starting on the healthy living journey. Feel free to add me! I'm ALWAYS looking for other working mamas that understand the cray schedules we have and trying to fit in a little "me" time.
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 30 and work full time hour each way commute and have a 5 year old. I am working to balance life and get in better shape/be healthy also. anyone looking for support can feel free to add me
  • Reedikulus
    Options
    32yr Momma to a spunky bright 2 yr old, and am currently expecting baby # 2! Work full time, and am still balancing eating well, and exercising. I REFUSE to gain 75lbs with the pregnancy! :) Good luck hun
  • kriley1981
    kriley1981 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a working monm with 3 little boys...who are 3,4, and 5 years old. It is definitely a task to stay focused on your personal goals while you are balancing!
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 with a 1 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I work full-time. It is always a balancing act but has been a little easier because my husband has been a part-time student/full-time stay at home dad since our kids were born. He will finish school the end of April and start working full-time in May. It will definitely be a change and I'm anticipating road bumps as we transition to new schedules. I have about 19lbs to go and am on daily.

Feel free to add me!
  • wbfd22
    wbfd22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 year old mom to a very active 2 year old boy!! I work 40 hours a week and have a fire fighter husband which means shift work, and not always having someone around to watch the babe so I can work out..........feel free to add me (any of the other mom's too). I love to support my fellow moms and can always use a little push myself sometimes!!
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    37, 2 boys ages 8 and 10, Safety Manager for a Corn Mill and Elevator! ;) Professional, Homemaker, Mommy, Chauffer, Cook, Maid, you name it! Feel free to add me!!! :)
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I am 36, i work for UHC, and i have 5 children age 16,11,10,4 and 2! With the help of my husband we both get to work out!! :flowerforyou:
  • saralayne42
    saralayne42 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    36 with a 15 month old daughter! I work as a Quality Analyst for a healthcare information company. My husband is a restaurant manager which means he works 13-14 hour days 5-6 days a week. I've enlisted the help of friends to come and watch my cable/eat my food while baby sleeps so I can get in a workout.
    Please feel free to add me :)