salvirez Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome thread! Count me in!

CW: 133
    GW: 120
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I might check in once in a while. I haven't been real diligent at posting all my food. I'm nursing a 5mo and am having a hard time keeping my milk supply up. I'm concentrating more on fitness rather than weight loss at the moment. I've started running a mile every day that I can. I'm curious what you all think my calories should be. I'm 5'4", 125.8 lbs. and my 5mo only gets half a jar of baby food per day - otherwise it's mama's milk. He's a big chunker at almost 19 pounds and I've never struggled with milk supply until this time around (I've got 5 kids). I also didn't count calories until this time around. Lately I've tried hanging around 2,000 calories....I'll probably stay there for a while. That's what I eat when I listen to my body/appetite.

Anyway,
    CW: 125.8
    GW: 115

Gosh, I don't know and I wonder if the reduced calories is affecting the milk production? Of course, sometimes women can just be low on producing despite no past history and great success with breastfeeding in the past. I breastfed my son with no problems, but I also didn't watch my calories. I would ask your doctor about this, if you are planning on keeping up the breastfeeding for much longer. I nursed my son until he was almost 2 and, obviously as they get bigger, the demand is higher.
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)

Start Weight: 126.5
    Current: 125.4
    Goal: 105-110
  • kdbell
    kdbell Posts: 37
    Options
    Im in how does it work?
    CW: fluctuating 160-164
    GW: 155
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Im in how does it work?
    CW: fluctuating 160-164
    GW: 155

well, we could all do a weekly challenge, and if you don't like the challenge you can pick your own. and we can all pick a day that we want to report our new weight, so like, every friday for example.

and then we have an end date, so, labour day, halloween, or christmas. and we all try to achieve our goals by then.

i don't know if anyone knows how to make one of those charts that the other groups do. i'm not very good at organizing these kinds of things
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I like Friday as a weigh in day. I hope to be at my ultimate goal before Thanksgiving. But I'm up for any end date.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I would LOVE to get to 140 and stay there! I've been around 150 for longer than I can imagine and need some motivation to finally reach my goal!

SW: 151
    GW: 140
  • shannahrose
    Options
    I like Friday as a weigh in day. I hope to be at my ultimate goal before Thanksgiving. But I'm up for any end date.

friday works for me! how about labor day for a finish date? personally, i'm getting married on september 4, which would give me extra motivation to drop a few more before the big day!!
  • Deborah2017
    Deborah2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in:smile:

SW: 153
    GW: 133
  • hepkitty
    hepkitty Posts: 133
    Options
    When's Labour Day? (I'm not in the US). Happy for Friday weigh-ins and also happy for whatever end date...will just adjust my goal for the challenge based on the length of it!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    When's Labour Day? (I'm not in the US). Happy for Friday weigh-ins and also happy for whatever end date...will just adjust my goal for the challenge based on the length of it!

Labor day is Monday, September 6. But if we do Friday weigh ins, we can go until the Friday before, which would be September 3. What does everyone think??
  • FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I wanna be in! Just got married and went on my honeymoon and gain some weight I had lost back, ready to get those stubborn few back off!

CW: 122
    GW:115
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    I can join in on this one...don't know if I will hit the target by Labor Day (that's ten weeks from now), but I can try!

SW=139
    GW=125

Really my goal weight is 130, but I want to see how I feel when I get there and then hit 125 if I feel like I want to lose a little more. So OP are we all in agreement that Friday will be the weigh in day? Right now, mine is Saturday. I have no qualms about changing it though! Here's to losing weight! :drinker:
  • mummy_beckster
    mummy_beckster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want in to please

SW: 140
    GW: 132
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Fridays work for me, too.

CW: 145
    GW: 140
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Have been suck at 119 for months and months. A good challenge could motivate me.

SW: 162
    CW: 119
    GW: 115
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting: 136
    Goal: 125
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    What I have learned is these challenges need an awesome leader who has amazing organization skills....
    if no one else wants to I will set up the chart with all the names, the starts & the goals and the friday check ins... but I am not sure I will be able to continue to fill it out each week (in about 4 weeks I have overbooked myself with stuff to do).

Start: 143
    Goal: 135
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    What I have learned is these challenges need an awesome leader who has amazing organization skills....
    if no one else wants to I will set up the chart with all the names, the starts & the goals and the friday check ins... but I am not sure I will be able to continue to fill it out each week (in about 4 weeks I have overbooked myself with stuff to do).

Start: 143
    Goal: 135

September 3 works for me as well as Friday check in!

Oh and I nominate AnneElise to be our chart gal!!! :-D
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    May I make one request???

Could we start a new thread each day or Friday instead of adding to one single thread? I don't know about everyone else but having a thread with a 500 ongoing posts gets hard to follow/find after a while. Lol!

Thanks bunches!!!