Sooooooo--what's the latest scoops?

2»

Replies

• timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    I started a new job -- producing on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I leave on Friday for a super-secret location.

Oh and I stopped doing match.com and started dating (well, re-dating) a certain pro athlete who pitches for a certain Chicago team. Can't say any more than that!!!

Life is AMAZING!

Awesome! Have fun on the new job--no more crab boats in your future?

Taking a break from the crab boats to get warm and stay somewhat local for a few months...hottie baseball player is definitely a factor too...but after this job wraps I've been offered a job following polar bears in the Arctic Circle for Animal Planet!!!! So this will be a nice little break.

~sigh~

So this means knuckle dragging Marines are out of the question?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Taking a break from the crab boats to get warm and stay somewhat local for a few months...hottie baseball player is definitely a factor too...but after this job wraps I've been offered a job following polar bears in the Arctic Circle for Animal Planet!!!! So this will be a nice little break.

Now that sounds cool--in more ways than one!

:tongue:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    I started a new job -- producing on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I leave on Friday for a super-secret location.

Oh and I stopped doing match.com and started dating (well, re-dating) a certain pro athlete who pitches for a certain Chicago team. Can't say any more than that!!!

Life is AMAZING!

Bravo! I met my hubby on yahoo personals. :blushing: :love:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member

Life is AMAZING!

Awesome! Have fun on the new job--no more crab boats in your future?

~sigh~

So this means knuckle dragging Marines are out of the question?

You are so funny! You have to be smart to be funny so I don't understand why the Army picked the dogs for guards and the Navy has the Marines...especially since the Army had 1st pick!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all of the above reasons, what a great week for you! :smile:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    icon_blahblah.gif
    [/quote]

Sarge gave Tami a fat lip...

Al is coming to NY to take Ali to the top of the empire state building..

fatsis has the manboobs blues.....

That's about it...:bigsmile:
    [/quote]

I think that I just shot water out of my nose laughing...
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Wow, that's awesome..Extreme Makeover is an awesome show!! Good luck with the new job
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Thank you...sorry...didn't mean to hijack the thread! I'm just excited...lots of good stuff going on lately.

Glad to hear other people have good news too!
This discussion has been closed.