Options
I'm all new to this dieting thing - or at least serious dieting. I used to try really hard but then I would give up after seeing almost no progress. So hi, my name is Shae, and I'm willing to actually try to lose weight and to keep at it until I reach my goal.

Replies

• gamerohgamer
    Options
    Hello Shae, I'm new to the site also and would love some friends. This is also my third or fourth attempt at losing weight, and I am feeling lost as well, but one of the things I swore to myself I will not do this time is weigh myself more than once a month.

I think I failed so many times before because of what the scale said, or how my clothes still didn't fit right yet, rather than how I was actually feeling (which I actually did feel healthier). So no numbers for me, no worrying about my clothes, just listening to my body and how it feels, and just remember that all the rest of it will come in time.
  • magjoseline
    Options
    Hey there Shae, I am Joseline and am new to this and this actually gives me a good feeling. I am hoping I will reach my goal as well :flowerforyou:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew, down 144 since the first of July and a bit less than 70 pounds to go.
    First, don't diet... Diets end.
    Change your lifestyle to be a healthy lifestyle and accept the fact that sometimes you won't eat as well as you would like to...
    Own what you decide to do though and track it to be steadily improving your health.
    I plan to be on here 50 years from now logging what I am doing and keeping myself in check with regards to what I eat and how I exercise.
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend.
  • anthonyzuc
    Options
    Hey Im relatively new to this site and would love more friends. Ive been on for about a month and its been so inspiring so far. I think its great that u can share ur knowledge and successes with everyone.
    Anthony