Options
2»

Replies

• thee_armoni
    Options
    Amazing
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Dude, that's some awesome transformation right there! Way to go! I bet you feel great too. It's amazing what changes come when you make that commitment and stick with it. Thanks for sharing!
  • Kisha352
    Kisha352 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did the FIT TEST last night and I thought I was about to DIE! Everytime he said you can do it I wanted to scream! A Few times I did. But he was sooo right I did it. Tonight its 45min of pure workout Fun! Even though my body is hurting like crazy I LOVE the feeling... You look fab... Smiles Kisha
  • MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have really been wanting to order Insanity, but wondered if it was worth the $$. My great niece told me it would probably kill me (I'm old you know..), too, but seeing you makes me want to try it anyway! LOL WOW, your results are fantastic! Great work!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats!
    You look amazing :)
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    That's great!!!

I, too, struggle with having 2 kids and working full time. I haven't found my balance yet. I ordered P90X and I think I made it to the 2nd month. I am still puttering along. I just wish I could find my balance with work/kids/excersize.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Well done! You have done great :)
  • hope1220
    hope1220 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have seen alot of peope do insanity and I was just wanting to know if you followed the eating plan that came with the videos????? Great results by the way....I tried the fit test and the first day and oh my it's hard!!!!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! What a change!!! CONGRATS!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! You look wonderful!! Massive props to you for making yourself a priority too; I know it's hard with young children, but you're always their biggest infulence. Good for you :flowerforyou:
  • mayranoeldavila
    mayranoeldavila Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im on day 3 of insanity and my pants feel more snug?!did u experience this?im 5'5 150 pounds.goal.135
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I completed the Insanity with Shakeology challenge today and wanted to share my results.

I am a Mom of 2 and currently 11 months post partum. I also work full time so I know how hard it can be to fit in time for exercise and eating healthy.

I am not done yet, I plan on starting Insanity the Asylum next week :)

Starting weight
    154 lbs

Ending weight
    147 lbs

Measurements:
    High waist : 32 " / 28.5 "
    Low waist: 34" / 30 "
    Hips: 37" / 34"
    Chest: 33" / 31"
    Thighs: 21" / 19"

Before
    beforeinsanity_zpsa938a98c.jpg

After
    beforeafterinsane_zps491667db.jpg

3f3ee767-2a26-4c00-b648-9bf35a143696_zps055e89db.jpg

Your an Inspiration!!! Great Results. You're awesome. I can't wait to here your results with Asylum! Hey, please post your success story in our Group too! I'll start a thread with mine and then you can add yours. WOW!!! Hot Mama
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just starting Insanity..this is definitely motivating! Great job!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I hope in 3 weeks I'll have similar results! I've never been able to finish month 2 but I'm not letting myself stop this time!!!! You look awesome! Did it help the wrinkles on your tummy( if you had any)? Because that's what I'm hoping will change a bit more by the end of this round, if so I'll do another round of just month 2 since it's the hardest.
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Just jaw dropping!! Amazing transformation!!

I am also 11 mos postpartum and have this mommy tummy and my last 10 lbs. I have been considering INSANITY for some time, but too scared because of its effect on knees. I think I might do the first month's DVDs to start with and if I like it, continue to the second month.

Congrats again and KEEP WINNING!!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow you toned up really well! Great job on losing those inches..
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!