cmonteskk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    SUCCESSFUL PAIR!!
    4zWOrhi.jpg

Lol, I recognize that uni. Sydney, 2000, silver!
  • mimikate68
    Options
    Great JOB!!! so motivating!!
  • Jenn5024
    Jenn5024 Posts: 27
    Options
    http://pinterest.com/pin/457748749596014861/

Here is my 2 week transformation from 30 day shred. after 14 days!!!
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done an incredible job, you look wonderful!!
  • chelseachelsea1991
    chelseachelsea1991 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape too!

5'10", highest weight 180. I wish I could find some pics from my heaviest weight but they're all at my parents. Last time I weighed in I was 154 (lowest 137). Even at my lowest weight, the fat wants to stick my inner thighs and butt. I wish it would stay on my boobs >:(
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Bumping - I would like to see some motivational pics too - the first person to post is absolutely amazing! x

Thank you :)
  • FitCrystalLina
    FitCrystalLina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    omg your are fabo, what a inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon_H
    Shannon_H Posts: 35
    Options
    I hate being a pear!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Omg this whole thread KILLED ME with laughter.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I thought I was a pear, now I'm not so sure :laugh: my hips have deffinitely narrowed down and my stomach has gotten flatter.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a before and after shot on my profile (although the after is now quite out of date). I'm definitely a pear (oh yes) and it's been a raging battle to get weight off my lower half but it IS working and that's the main thing!
  • lucycassingena
    Options
    http://pinterest.com/pin/457748749596014861/

Here is my 2 week transformation from 30 day shred. after 14 days!!!

What a difference in just only a month! Maybe I should do the 30 day shred..
  • lucycassingena
    Options
    I have a before and after shot on my profile (although the after is now quite out of date). I'm definitely a pear (oh yes) and it's been a raging battle to get weight off my lower half but it IS working and that's the main thing!

Really good work :) Doesn't matter how much weight/fat I lose my bum is still big and bouncy.. I do squats everyday so its SLOWLY getting firmer.
  • ninjakittens
    ninjakittens Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear too - was 177lbs Jan 1st - now 162lbs. Lowest ever was around 130 - but still had flabby thighs and plenty of hip! I'm ok with that now - I like being curvy - but I'm going for a smaller overall curviness than a couple of months ago :)

It's good to be a pear - it's less bad for your health than being an apple - so embrace it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!