Is the need feed gone for everyone else too?

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    What's a need feed?
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank god it's almost bed time! Otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself :frown:
    Hopefully it'll be back in the morning!
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I just killed a bag of goldfish because no one could comment on my newsfeed and intervene on my behalf. MFP is SABOTAGING me!!!
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    WAAAAAHHHH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT IT. )':
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    MFP is punishing us.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Couldn't find a good "oh no" gif....so found a "ohhh" gif :P

hsrth.gif
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I just killed a bag of goldfish because no one could comment on my newsfeed and intervene on my behalf. MFP is SABOTAGING me!!!

I literally just did the same. Stupid goldfish.:grumble:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    MFP being down today cause me to interact with my family today. Found out my son turn 5 last month.
  • Scrapbookee
    Scrapbookee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine is down too, but a new thing popped up telling me that people with friends lose 3x more and that I should invite people I know to join.

So many people love the news feed, but mine is so bland and boring. But I like it that way, because I don't really think I could feel actually supported by strangers. I guess I'm weird.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Mine is down too, but a new thing popped up telling me that people with friends lose 3x more and that I should invite people I know to join.

So many people love the news feed, but mine is so bland and boring. But I like it that way, because I don't really think I could feel actually supported by strangers. I guess I'm weird.

You just called all your friends bland and boring lol. I"m sure they appreicate that.

I'm supported by strangers and I love each and every one of their strange little butts.
  • Scrapbookee
    Options

You just called all your friends bland and boring lol. I"m sure they appreicate that.

I'm supported by strangers and I love each and every one of their strange little butts.

I only have 3 friends, and I don't speak to them ever. There is no communication at all. For me, it's fine because I'm not very good at making friends and such. Plus, I just have nothing to say.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    man, never realized how bad this place would suck without interactions on my friends' feed.

My friends list is the Only reason I come here. I dislike the forums for the most part.. .between getting in trouble and having the same questions asked its boring.

But every now and then some comedic gold comes up... like what to do when your BFF is prettier than you, or what to do when you have to pee.

I come to the forums when my friends are working and/or not sharing their crap their pants stories and now, when MFP tells me I have no friends....
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Twitching twitching ......someone tell me I did a good job on my workout!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cry in the corner muttering " WTG" "you are awesome" " great burn"...........
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I still have mine.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

I only have 3 friends, and I don't speak to them ever. There is no communication at all. For me, it's fine because I'm not very good at making friends and such. Plus, I just have nothing to say.

But you posted asking for friends when you joined? Do you need friends? I'll be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet baby, she's back!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    man, never realized how bad this place would suck without interactions on my friends' feed.

My friends list is the Only reason I come here. I dislike the forums for the most part.. .between getting in trouble and having the same questions asked its boring.

But every now and then some comedic gold comes up... like what to do when your BFF is prettier than you, or what to do when you have to pee.

I come to the forums when my friends are working and/or not sharing their crap their pants stories and now, when MFP tells me I have no friends....

WHO CRAPPED THEIR PANTS??? I MUST KNOW!!!!

/snort.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

I love all my mfpals to bits. I certainly wouldn't have made as much progress without their support. My friends list has people with such varying goals I always have someone to go to for queries
  • Scrapbookee
    Options

But you posted asking for friends when you joined? Do you need friends? I'll be your friend :flowerforyou:

Since then I've just decided I am fine with no friends on here. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but no thanks. It just doesn't seem like it would help me. I have a good support system at home. Again, thanks but no thanks.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Couldn't find a good "oh no" gif....so found a "ohhh" gif :P

hsrth.gif

this gif is mesmerizing