bbbb1945
bbbb1945 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
hi just joined not sure i'm doing this right.

Replies

• amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    There is NO wrong. : ) just do it... (isnt that a Nike commercial)
  • ainslieglen
    ainslieglen Posts: 110
    Welcome:smile:

You'll enjoy this site, and will find it a valuable resource in staying on track. Why not post a picture of yourself and some information about you? I've sent you a friend request. Good luck at MFP!:flowerforyou: ainslieglen
  • nvilla
    nvilla Posts: 4
    Hello everyone! My name is Nina. I am a 25 yo nursing student. As soon as I stopped working and became a full time student I packed on the pounds. I am at my heavyest (well I was now Im down 5) and I found myfitnesspal at the app store for my iPhone and I've been tracking ever since. I love it and I think it is a great motivational tool. I also have my BFF roxc392 on now so we can do this together. Im hoping to loose some weight, feel better about myself and start my next semester of feeling great! :) Oh forgot to mention I LOVE ZUMBA!! Whoot! Whoot!
  • bbbb1945
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I am married with 2 grown children and 4 grandchildren and 1 great grand child. I'm not too sure of what I am doing so it might take several tries before I get the hang of it.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Hi and welcome to a brilliant site :) feel free to add me as a friend .
  • I'm new to this too, I was wondering how to post.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Hi Heather and welcome to the site :)
  • bbbb1945
    hi thank you I will add you as a friend but not sure how, not even sure how to do a new post. I think i figured out how to reply but don't know how to read and post new post. you can add me as a friend too.
This discussion has been closed.