? for people that have completed Insanity

Options
I start month 2 this Saturday & I've heard that most people up their calories during the second month. I'm 5'1.5", 133 lbs & 25% body fat. I'm hoping to get down to 125ish & 20-22% body fat. Currently I eat 1,800 calories a day 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% fat (I ave Crohn's disease, so I really can't eat more fat than that without getting sick). I've also been running 3-4 miles a day.

How much did you increase your calories for month 2 & were you happy with your results?

Replies

• JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Bumping!
  • julesdeere
    julesdeere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, running on top of Insanity! I have 6 days until I'm done. In month 2, I've tried to leave 200 calories "on the table" for the day. This puts me at about 1700 calories/day. I've been really happy with the results. Weight seems to be falling off in month 2. I completely love Insanity!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    IMO I wouldn't increase your calories. If you start feeling you don't have enough energy to make it through the workouts then I would up it a bit. Month 2 really pushes you to the limit and takes it to a whole new level...good luck and keep pushing!
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    thanks for the responses!
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Anybody else?
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Bumping!