Lady Love

Options
Hey!! Hey!! Im a 23 yr old girl who loveeeees to hunt, fish, and do anything outdoors. I always thought naturally i would get enough exercise to stay fit, well my belly fat is catching up with me sadly. Im going to buy a bike and ride 6 miles a day for commuting to work and back , any tips to help me burn calories doing that?? Thanks for the help :)

Replies

• antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    cardio cardio!! thats what i have been doing has been awesome just sweating up a storm and eating right! biking will be great!
  • mverburgt
    mverburgt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have learned that managing your diet is the most important part. I have been doing aerobic activities and lifting 5-6 days a week for several years but never losing weight because I ate anything that I had a craving for and never watched my portions. Last fall I wanted to lose 10-15 pounds before my Colorado elk hunt, so I increased my aerobics but ate more than I was burning, so I didn't lose any weight. Since joining MFP a couple weeks ago and logging my meals and being accountable, I have already lost 5 pounds. Good luck!