My success: A story in pink

Options
2»

Replies

• Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love pink and I love your pink story!!! You have done such a fantastic job!!! Thank you for sharing and being such a great inspiration! :happy:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You've done an EXCELLENT job! Congrats on your success!
  • zuleika1497
    Options
    How Inspiring!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to be down 80lbs and aim for more..... I have been working out 6 days a week for 60 minutes... Out of the 6 days 2 days I work out 2hrs because I take 2 aerobobic classes back to back.... The only issue with me is that I work out at night so I dont get to eat back the colories I burned during workouts.... I started in 01/20/2012 to really focus on my diet..... It was very hard to stay on top of it in the beginning but I am very focused & determined now.... So far I have lost 30lbs.....

Any tips you can give me would help greatly......
  • luke1james
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. Wonderful success story :)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    How Inspiring!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to be down 80lbs and aim for more..... I have been working out 6 days a week for 60 minutes... Out of the 6 days 2 days I work out 2hrs because I take 2 aerobobic classes back to back.... The only issue with me is that I work out at night so I dont get to eat back the colories I burned during workouts.... I started in 01/20/2012 to really focus on my diet..... It was very hard to stay on top of it in the beginning but I am very focused & determined now.... So far I have lost 30lbs.....

Any tips you can give me would help greatly......

You are working out a lot. I'm not sure how much you're eating, but if you're not eating your exercise calories back due to the time of day you work out, maybe you should switch to using a TDEE - 20% method. I personally need to earn my extra calories before I eat them (or I'll get lazy) but if you're consistently working out 6 days a week, I would probably just up your daily calorie target to reflect that and then NOT eat exercise calories back. Lots of people do that, and then log their exercise as burning only 1 calorie.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!