2 months--what was the biggest change you ever accomplished?

Options
Fitness wise, and weight wise, what's the best you've done before in 2 months? My birthday is in two months and I'd like some inspiration! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• doulanik
    doulanik Posts: 84
    Options
    I once lost 40 lbs in 3 months. My hubby was deployed and I just ate smaller meals more often (not even necessarily good-for-you meals, just less of it) and walked 3 miles a day.

I must have looked pretty good, because I got pregnant the next month. HAHA.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Started at 181lbs
    Currently 167lbs
    Went from 31.9% Body fat to 25%

19593344_4703.jpg

What adding strength training did for me in less than a month
    Day 55
    19593344_5721.jpg

Day 63 (exposed belly)
    19593344_9764.jpg

Day 83, three days ago:
    19593344_3666.jpg

My NSV, first time doing barbells
    19593344_6317.jpg
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Swimming - at Christmas time I started swimming again (hadn't done any regular swimming for over a year.) My first time back in the pool I managed 20laps. 2mths later I could swim 60laps. To achieve this I was swimming 3-4x/wk. Mostly freestyle. As it became easier I added fins to my swimming and later paddles. These enabled me to develop strength and muscle. Improving my ability to swim longer and improving my body shape through fat loss (NOT weight loss.)
    Hope this supplies some inspiration :-)
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The one i literally accomplished as of yesterday. Look at my profile! and my photo! i joined on january 23 and here i am 2 months (+ few days) later and i am at 22 pounds lost! i never though it would be possible! feel free to add me if you'd like. i will be more than happy to support you and help you along the way!
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouraging stories so far! I only want to tone up and lose 10lbs *fat* (so, less weight but building muscle to replace 10lbs of fat) and it sounds doable from all of this. :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    When my youngest baby was just barely 6 months old, I joined the gym, and 2 months later I was back to my pre-pre-baby fitness (I only lost about 5 pounds or so). Of course I had kept up with my fitness prior to that as well.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    In two months I went from being a lazy couch potato to an avid gym goer and lost over 20lbs. Now three months in, still an avid gym goer, and have lost 27lbs. so far. I have SO MUCH MORE energy than I ever did and I sleep much better, and I weened myself off of my Prozac - who needs anti-depressants when you have the gym? (Especially since the Prozac was partly responsible for my weight gain.) I'm also working on cleaning up my eating, but that's coming along a bit slower. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!