Eating chocolate over the Easter weekend?

Options
2»

Replies

• dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it, Just log it with no regrets!
    I will NOTbe having any myself ! ( I have a severe Nut allergy, The only brand to commit to a nut free zone is "Kinnertons", Which their Chocolate is not that nice lol )

That must be terrible! Seconded that Kinnerton chocolate is RUBBISH!
  • dovetail22uk
    Options
    Most Easter chocolate is CRAP<, so this is a good thing,, no chocolate here,
    my kids are too old..
    well, we tell them that.,.....

You obviously don't live in the UK then. Most of our eggs are lush unless you go for the cheap crap!

Agreed! Easter chocolate is the best chocolate there is!
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself one day.

Eat and drink what I want. Then back on track the next day.
  • oncearound
    oncearound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my kids are too old..

AAAGGGHHH!!! Shame on you....your kids are too old?! NEVER! Until my mom passed away a couple of years ago, I whined until she made me an Easter basket....lol. Now I make my husband do it but the Easter bunny usually leaves me jewelry, my all time favorite Reeses PB eggs (5 of them-He just loves me) and this year I am hoping for some new weights (I feel that the Easter Bunny and Santa need some guidance once in awhile..lol) Happy Easter!
  • VirtusMaster
    Options
    You folks should hop on over and check out chocolate covered katie's blog. You could be enjoying all the goodies you want, basically carb and sugar free... http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/recipes/
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes a nut allergy is a nighmare, Even brands of basic foods like "Baked Beans", contain Nut derivatives, Everytime I eat, I take a chance on my life lol
  • dovetail22uk
    Options
    my kids are too old..

AAAGGGHHH!!! Shame on you....your kids are too old?! NEVER! Until my mom passed away a couple of years ago, I whined until she made me an Easter basket....lol. Now I make my husband do it but the Easter bunny usually leaves me jewelry, my all time favorite Reeses PB eggs (5 of them-He just loves me) and this year I am hoping for some new weights (I feel that the Easter Bunny and Santa need some guidance once in awhile..lol) Happy Easter!

LOL you're so high maintenance!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    NO Easter candy for me! I'm going to St. Croix in 3 weeks and still need to lose a bit of weight! I'll be going to a Flyers game on Easter sunday so maybe I'll have a diet coke and jack or 2 but no candy!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    my kids are too old..

Totally agree. Its crap.
    If you are going to eat chocolate, at least make sure its a high quality product.
    If not - don't bother. Its just chocolate flavoured butter in a colourful wrapper.
  • Kaathmandu
    Kaathmandu Posts: 129
    Options
    Bring it on - I'm not just gonna be off the wagon, I'm going to be off the chain!! :tongue:
    I will enjoy every minute - will probably feel sick, as also not used to carbs anymore (so will try to remember that for next time every one else is having something I can't have) ... and no, can't do moderation, just can't! :drinker:
    But then I'll get back on track, undo the damage and continue my journey.
    It's all good :happy: