What Is Your Weakness When It Comes To Food? (Cheat Food)

Options

Replies

• mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Chips, chips and more chips. I can eat bag after bag of BBQ or spicy chips if I allowed myself to. I've replaced chips with carrots and kale chips here and there, but Heaven forbid I open a bag. I have little self-control. I try to portion it out to a serving, but that often doesn't work lol.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Flaming hot cheetos! I wish they never invented them.
    OH YES AND THESE! I have to stay out of the aisle that has them at the store. I can not resist JUST A SMALL BAG!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Cookies, Cake, Cheetos
  • Redreturns2
    Redreturns2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • Angel37615
    Angel37615 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Cheeseburgers. Only very rarely, but its what I eat in guilt in my car at 2 am and throw the wrapper out because if nobody sees me it doesn't count.
  • Wantmy2dollars
    Wantmy2dollars Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Ice Cream. Both had become such common staples in our house that it is hard to let go of. I know when I can get a handle on them, other things fall into place. But I give in to their evil ways too often still.
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Fortunately I only make it when we have company (so most of it gets eaten by someone other than me), or I make it to take to someone else's house.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Fresh, hot and salty Wendy's fries dipped in a Chocolate Frosty... it... it calls to me... beckons I tell you! Curse you DAVE THOMAS!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Oh snap... f'n McRib! Thank sweet baby Jesus they only have it for a limited time 1-2 times a year.
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE COVERED CASHEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They always see me coming and invite me to a party!
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough! And then they always seem to have it on half price everytime I'm at the Supermarket!

Sorry crisps lovers but what exactly do U find irresistible about potato crisps? I can't!! I'm just not a fan :(
  • alsuna
    alsuna Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    pizza with looooots of cheese. and mac and cheese. I dont really think there is anything worse for you than those. T_T
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Um....food.

Mostly, bready things....pastries/donuts/bagels/etc.

But, in general....food.
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    -graham crackers dipped in peanut butter or Nutella
    -ice cream
    -raw chocolate chip cookie dough
    -fresh baked cookies

I try to NOT bring these items into the house!!!
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Restaurants..... Sweets....... Alcohol :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • weatheredcheese
    weatheredcheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Home Made Cakes! Love to bake but have had to hold back as I love cake!
    Chocolate cake with chocolate filling coated in chocolate icing!!!!
    making a chocolate orange cake for someones birthday at work on monday, not sure if I am safe even having a thin slice!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    sushi! and lots of it! i seriously can eat like 6-9 rolls plus 3 hand rolls all by myself. when we eat sushi, i usully weigh in 4 lbs heavier the day after. but it's oh so good!!!
  • owenmcleankerr
    owenmcleankerr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Choclate for me
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    chocolate, ice cream, granola, nut butters, dried fruits, CARBS