What Is Your Weakness When It Comes To Food? (Cheat Food)

Options

Replies

• hifi898
    hifi898 Posts: 54
    Options
    Sugar cereal. Any kind. Once I start, even just a small handful of it, my brain starts to buzz and the sugar high begins. I HAVE to feed the monster.

One particular shame spiral binge day a few months ago (I've since cleaned up my act, and HAVE to stay away from it these days), I ate an entire box of Froot Loops and half a box of Honey Bunches of Oats. I think my calorie intake that day was around 3000+. Just bad news...
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Any kind of milkshake, frappe, frappuccino, etc. The calories in those are ridiculous, especially since they're not even food. I had a McD's shamrock shake last month (550 cals in a small!), but besides that I've managed to stay away for the past year.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Panda Express Orange Chicken with Lo Mein noodles. Although Cheddar's chicken strips and buttery rolls are probably tied.
  • mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Chips, chips and more chips. I can eat bag after bag of BBQ or spicy chips if I allowed myself to. I've replaced chips with carrots and kale chips here and there, but Heaven forbid I open a bag. I have little self-control. I try to portion it out to a serving, but that often doesn't work lol.
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    For me my weakness is CHOCOLATE and if I'm going to cheat with chocolate then I try to make sure that it's DARK CHOCOLATE.
    What can I say, but I love chocolate!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Potatoe chips!!!! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting :/ And I love making popcorn on the stove with butter and the ranch seasoning
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I could eat pizza and ice cream all day everyday.
    Oddly enough I can't stand McDonalds fries (or any fast food anymore) but I still love their shakes.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Exactly!! I am the same exact way!!!!
    Chips, chips and more chips. I can eat bag after bag of BBQ or spicy chips if I allowed myself to. I've replaced chips with carrots and kale chips here and there, but Heaven forbid I open a bag. I have little self-control. I try to portion it out to a serving, but that often doesn't work lol.
  • runrogerrun
    runrogerrun Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Cookie(s)
  • zoelee1982
    Options
    peanut butter, bread anyway shape or form lol and crisps i love crisps i can go through multibags a day so now i dont go down the crisp aisle at shopping lol.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    pizza and burgers. OM NOM NOM NOM.
  • MsJackson5
    Options
    pizza is my weakness..... it is soooo goood!!!! pizza hut but any will do even HOMEMADE!!! LOL
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Baked goods - cookies, cinnamon rolls, coffee cake, donuts, things like that.
  • omes99
    omes99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pasta and Little Debbie Swiss Rolls are my total weakness. I can eat 3 Swiss Roll cakes in one seating. Pasta- you dont even want to know. I can take it anyway and anytime. Lol.
  • michele0101
    Options
    candy, fast food, chips, and bread :(
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Kraft mac & cheese. I can eat the whole box. And I do. :)

Wine

Chocolate chips. I can't stop eating them sometimes.
  • jpvieira
    jpvieira Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Breakfast cereal is one of mine. Ice Cream and peanut butter M&M's also make the list.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    High quality ice cream. I will very happily eat a pint for breakfast and deal with the stomachache later. Sadly for my health the bellyache only lasts about an hour and then I'm fine. Might be better for me in the long run if I got a little sicker from my eating habits. I swear, my taste-buds never really grew up.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Beer! Icecream! and Candy (wine gums, sour kids, gummy bears, red licorice)
  • jpvieira
    jpvieira Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Baked goods - cookies, cinnamon rolls, coffee cake, donuts, things like that.

I'm right there with you sister. Cinnamon rolls and donuts especially!