What Is Your Weakness When It Comes To Food? (Cheat Food)

Options

Replies

• holly273
    holly273 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    breakfast cereal! it's not necessarily a cheat food, because i really do like the healthy cereals, but it means I sometimes end up having cereal for all 3 meals...not great...though it could be worse, I suppose.
  • mncodergal
    mncodergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    chips, chips and more chips. Love Ridges chips & French onion dip. The cravings are intense.

14191436.png
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Anything that comes in takeaway form and crisps
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I LOVE all food so basically my weaknesses: Ice cream. chocolate, fried chicken. Chinese Food, and Taco bell are the hardest ones. But I realize dying myself of these foods makes me binge. So when I have ice cream, I get sugar free and just 1/2 cup. I will eat fried chicken but not all the time, Chinese Food I will go for healthier options or just make my portion smaller...and TB I force myself not to have a lot...it's all about moderation and working out! I don't ever eat these foods everyday, I will treat myself once a week to one of these things!! My husband and I usually do TB every sunday!! I used to get everything now, I can get 2 soft taco's and be happy!!!
  • Mokosh
    Mokosh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pancakes with Nutella.

Oh yeah, and cheesecake.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Anything not homemade.
  • Lovlilyn
    Lovlilyn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pizza first - I always plan to have 2 slices and some salad, but I end up eating 4 or 5 by the end of the night. I have at least learned to wait and hold off my binge for the good stuff (not the nasty pizza from work). Although, I usually have to have a slice of the frozen pizzas my son cooks up (ok, but not great) or Dominos when the kids order it (not a favorite of mine).

Peanut butter second. I have to say I have some control around both of these foods, but they are just something that I could never eliminate from my diet 100% (oh, I guess if a doctor said that they were killing me I could, but YKWIM.) I have to have some PB at least once a week - try to limit it to 1T on a high-fiber English muffin, but sometimes I'll make PB&Fluff on snack crackers (like lf ritz), and eat them as a snack/dessert.

I've figured out I can't have nuts - especially cashews or pistachios in the house or I'll just keep eating them until they are gone.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Ice cream did it last night im just gonna have a small bowl. OOPS
  • Sukebind15
    Sukebind15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also love all food so all of it, really, but especially chocolate and cake. And bread. Also chinese take-away and red wine. This weekend is Easter so... lots of chocolate. I know my husband has bought me a lovely chocolate egg. I can already feel the guilt...
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Pretty much the only one that I eat and eat and eat and eat. Have gotten away from the thick Chicago style meat stuffed type and pretty much stick with thin cripsy veggies etc, but still.

That and I guess the party buffet trays at social gatherings, i.e. superbowl party and such.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Fresh, hot and salty Wendy's fries dipped in a Chocolate Frosty... it... it calls to me... beckons I tell you! Curse you DAVE THOMAS!

THIS!!!!!! SO many times this.
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    WINE
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms, frozen yogurt (which I still have quite often), and Arabic food. Definitely Arabic food. I really don't like bread, but put some fresh pita bread and garlic dip in front of me and I go nuts!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    wine
    cheese
    pasta
    wine
    chocolate
    pizza

and I have a bit of a weakness for wine.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
    Taco Bell.
    Wawa Glazed Donuts.
    Wawa Banana Nut Muffins.
    Burger King Fries.
    Ben & Jerrys Chocolate Therapy, and Cheesecake Brownie Flavors.

oh and

chicken waaannngz. (My boyfriend and stepbrother have ruined me, they say it like that all the time and now I just can't help it.)

Actually, just about anything that's bad for you. Especially sweets.
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    this time of year those Bumpy Nerds Jelly Beans things... love them...
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Ice Cream, homemade baked goods especially sugar cookies and moist peanut butter cookies. I think I just like anything with peanut butter :love:
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! I had 3 chocolates last night and 6 today but after not having any since 3rd Jan I feel SO-O-O ill! My stomach is churning and I can't keep my eyes open. I'm sure it's the sudden intake of sugar - I also succumbed to a ring doughnut for a colleagues birthday. It's hard to believe that I used to feel like this every day - hopefully I can write today off and get back on track tomorrow.
  • jpvieira
    jpvieira Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Ice Cream, homemade baked goods especially sugar cookies and moist peanut butter cookies. I think I just like anything with peanut butter :love:

I often say I worship at the altar of peanut butter :tongue: I feel like if I had no self control I could easily sit in front of the tv with a spoon and polish off most of a jar. (Especially Jif!)
  • louiseshaw88
    louiseshaw88 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    We have this thing in our town called a "Parmo" (Google it !!) and honestly after a few drinks I need one haha xx

p.s you cant get them anywhere else !