I'm New

Options
courtneycatt
courtneycatt Posts: 25 Member
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I am just getting started and I am love this plan it's great and easy!!
I live in Japan with my husband and baby boy---he is the reason that I am losing weight. Not becuase I gained a lot when I was pregnant, thank goodness I lost that right after delivery, but we went back to the states to visit and I came across some pictures from high school. I know scary!!
And even though it was ten years ago I felt that I needed to look like that again, or at least something like that!
So that's why I am here please give any advice that helped you out!
Thanks
Courtney

Replies

• courtneycatt
    courtneycatt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am just getting started and I am love this plan it's great and easy!!
    I live in Japan with my husband and baby boy---he is the reason that I am losing weight. Not becuase I gained a lot when I was pregnant, thank goodness I lost that right after delivery, but we went back to the states to visit and I came across some pictures from high school. I know scary!!
    And even though it was ten years ago I felt that I needed to look like that again, or at least something like that!
    So that's why I am here please give any advice that helped you out!
    Thanks
    Courtney
  • kroberson1
    Options
    EAT ALOT OF GREEN VEGGIES AND DRINK HOT LEMON WATER EVERY MORNING TO GIVE YOU A JUMP START ....GOOD LUCK....FRUITS AND VEGGIES THATS THE KEY
This discussion has been closed.