Replies

• ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    P90X phase 2 Bring it!!! love it:)
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    My plan is to complete 30DS and then I will either start C25K or RI30 or both. My biggest plan though is to keep on keeping on.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hoping for better weather so I feel like doing some more outside type stuff.
  • baja572
    baja572 Posts: 94
    Options
    my bike will come out of storage...The hiking trails are calling for me!!!!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,528 Member
    Options
    good luck in all of it... everything is fun but better w/friends
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hoping to finish my C25K program then work n speed on the 5K
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Training for my first 5K so jogging is being added to my routine...excited!
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Really want to start my morning runs again. I try to do this every Spring but hopefully after Spring break I can tackle it!:flowerforyou:
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm about to finish ripped in 30. In april I'm planning to start Jillian Michaels' Body revolution.
  • Goddaessa
    Goddaessa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 30 day Bikram challenge April 1st and I will be starting the South Beach program at that same time. It's time for me jumpstart my weightloss as I seem to be suffering greatly from the over 40 weight gain (middle age spread). Thus far my caloric intake has been between 1200 and 1600 but rarely more than 1800. I work out regularly and hard but the scale wont budge nor will my bodyfat numbers. I've seen doctors and had tests run and everything is normal so I'm trying to figure out how to loose the extra 30lbs I've put on. I'm hoping April will be a good beginning for me.
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    More running in preparation for the Nike half marathon in DC :)
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Planning to get caught up on my running plan! I had a big plan to get me ready for a half marathon in October this year, and had to take a couple of weeks off to deal with a head cold. Now I'm behind.

My original plan had me running 4.25 miles (no walking breaks) by the end of April, so that is my goal.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Talked to a Registered Dietician yesterday about my concerns since have been gaining for the past year instead of losing in spite of all the work I've been doing to lose. She said one of two things could be going on 1) that all of the "diets" I've done may have confused my metabolism (meaning, while I still have a high metabolism, it is so used to hoarding because of all the yo-yo ing I was doing that it could take 6 months or more for it to straighten out) or 2) there is a possibility that I could have subclinical hypothyroidism (haven't been able to do much research on this yet, but in this scenario, you have normal thyroid levels with something subclinical going on, planning on looking more into this when I can), but the only way to find out is for my primary to order the test.
    So, in the mean time, she gave me a 1700cal meal plan and said to start eating for nutrition rather than weight loss. Exercise wise, I am still doing the Les Mills Combat twice a week, dance class rehearsals once a week (with some extra rehearsal times come in to play since we have a performance in June and will be learning a new group routine and I have a new solo to choreograph) and hopefully my ankle will start getting back to form so I can start my walking/jogging since I have the Color Me Rad 5K at the end of May and I want to be able to run at least part of it.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Deloading this week then back to my Upper/Lower lifting routine. I modified my program and added some new lifts so I'm excited to get started this Sunday. Also, haven't had the bike out yet so with the warm spring temperatures I'm looking forward to getting out there and riding.
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    I will be spending just about the entire month of April on the road! I'm going on vacation in Mexico, then business trips in California and Montreal (I'm from Boston). When I'm on business I like to find new bodyweight and resistance band workouts I can do in my room, and then hit the hotel "gym" for some cardio. In Mexico, I'm REALLY looking forward to morning runs on the beach!

I would be looking forward to running on the beach in Mexico too! Its been far too cold up here in New England!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm changing mine to incluse a lot more stretching and cardio. I am a bike rider and have been sidelined by this never ending mid-west winter. Now that the snow is melting I'm ready to get back out on the bike!!
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    finishing my c25k program and running my first 5k on April 27th! After that I wait for May (if I can be that patient) for my trip to FL to see my cousin graduate high school/community college :-)
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    I plan on getting a gym membership (that I hardly can afford, but I WANT to...) and for the first time in my life start lifting. I´m so exited about it (!) and afraid that I would look completely foolish. I´ll start with the empty bar. :tongue:

Is there a Planet Fitness or YouFit near you? Both are fine gyms and are $10/month
    Nope, but thank you for the suggestion. :smile:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    April is going to be Sugar Free. No sugar, molasses, high fructose corn syrup, sucrose or fructose. I will still eat fruit, but in moderation. Just nothing with ADDED sugar.

Anyone joining me?

While your at it, cut down the carbs and I ASSURE you will see results. Good luck

I'm thinking of going lower on my carbs also. I've mostly eliminated added sugar from my diet, but could always use a bit more tweaking there.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Finishing up my 30 Day Shred, starting Ripped in 30 and the 30 Day Squat Challenge :drinker:

Hey, that's great! How did the 30 day shred go for you?