16 lbs down. I need some encouragement :)

Options

Replies

• nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The weight loss shows. Keep up the hard work!
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • jtschink
    jtschink Posts: 7
    Options
    You can already see a difference. Keep up the hard work it is paying off!
  • tarat312
    tarat312 Posts: 1
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Keep up the good work!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great Job. Keep up the good work..
  • BeccaAshley07
    Options
    You can definitely see the loss in your face! You are looking great, keep up the good work! :smile:
  • dreamer4
    dreamer4 Posts: 27
    Options
    Keep it up! I am 36 pounds down and it has taken about 6 months! Keep it up! We will all get there! Want to count down the next 40 with me? Send me a friend request. You need good support to do this!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You can really see a loss...everywhere! Your figure looks slimmer and so does your face!....keep up the amazing work! It's really paying off! :)
  • macummins1959
    Options
    You look good, stay tough. Take it one day at a time and don't focus on every little set back.
  • bryanarias
    Options
    It's working -- keep up the fight! And always keep in mind the bigger, long-term picture.
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You can tell luv keep it up! Small steps = big acheivements :bigsmile:
  • thisisme13
    thisisme13 Posts: 150
    Options
    Great work!!!! You can really see the improvement! Keep it up!
  • Lantzbug
    Lantzbug Posts: 58
    Options
    You all are AWESOME. When I'm feeling down, there are all of YOU to help me up. Thank y ou.
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people don't realize the significance of the first 10lbs, or even the first 20. I didn't really notice until I had lost 20, then I started swimming in my pants and feeling lighter. Take more pictures from front, back, sides and different angles.

Your only 4 lbs from 20 down! That is a great accomplishment and you can do it! I did best when I let go of saying I need to lose such and such (50) when I started and instead said, I wanna see 165 (started 168). Then 162, 158, 154, 146, 140. Small increments make for big success!

Don't give up and celebrate your 16lb loss!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always come here when in doubt! You can see a difference in your chest and waist. Don't beat yourself up so early in the game! Keep going strong and always turn to your fellow MFPer's for support. We've all been or will be there!
  • Jenspark
    Jenspark Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The weight loss is showing! You're obviously doing the right things! Sometimes when the scale isn't moving as fast as I would like or when I feel like the weight loss isn't showing up, I focus on how much more energy I have or how much harder I can work out than I could before I started. Reminding myself where I was vs where I am now keeps me moving even when where I want to go seems a long way away.

Be happy about what you've accomplished!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    This is NOT a race! The slower you take it, the more likely the weight will stay off. You need time to gather and develop healthier eating habits. It won't come overnight. It took me a few tries and then finally almost a year to take 12 lbs off.

Think of one pound in terms of 4 sticks of butter. That's a lot, right? I know it's not so much on the scale but it's a lot.

I lost 1/4 lb per week. I think of that as one stick of butter.

Hope this helps!
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    KEEP IT UP YOU ARE DOING GREAT & LOOKN" IT TOO!
  • newlife0425
    newlife0425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job~ Keep on gettn' girl....you got this...... :)
  • Jewles1285
    Jewles1285 Posts: 119
    Options
    16 lbs is NOTHING to hang your head about!!! Thats amazing!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!! You're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!