Confession Time...

Options
Whether you call it a cheat day, a high calorie day or a weekly indulgence, what do you eat when you are being "bad"?

For me, it's Zaxby's. I feel sorry for people who do not live in the select states that have this restaurant. Totally yummy!

Replies

• crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    ice cream ice cream and ice cream. my guilty pleasure and something I can never give up.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • blockeramanda
    blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    today is my 'cheat' day too. For over a week I've been eating under my calorie goal so I think I deserve a cheat day.
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but I'm in Ohio. I am trying really hard this time, so I try not to have those day's. TRY! But if it happens, my weakness is Taco Bell. I either get a cheese wrap or 1 taco of "their" healthy menu, and I still keep my numbers where they are supposed to be.. Due to my health issue, loosing this weight this time is very important to me! Keep up the good work!
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I haven't had one cheat day since I started ..
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    Salt..anything with salt I'll eat...If the item also contains a ton of carbs I'm ALL OVER IT!!!!!

But I don't believe in denying myself everything, so I give myself a cheat a week...If I'm good with exercise and my food.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    He he he... There's a bakery a little ways away that makes scrumptious red velvet cupcakes. I have splurged with one of those once. Aside from that, Chinese pork dumplings and hot and sour soup (sodium cheat). Every once in a while I'll have a bite of sweet darling's candy stash. I'm not very big on the cheats, though. :happy:
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    Bbq RIBS!!!
    :laugh:
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cheeeeeeesecake!
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Mexican and Chocolate!! Yummy... I need some Mexican in my life right now---but I had such a bad week no more Mexican for me! haha
  • aprueitt
    aprueitt Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was so depressed yesterday thinking about my eat out day (today). I started with good intentions but didn't do to well for dinner. Mexican I just couldn't pass up the cheese dip.. :( . Not going to beat myself up about it. I will jump back on tomorrow..
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    peanut butter
  • goatskinlegs
    goatskinlegs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hmmm... Chocolate Chip cookies with milk, a WHOLE BOX! Or, a big *kitten* California Burrito from the local dive. OH!!! Porterhouse!!!! YEAH!!!!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    peanut butter

I absolutely REFUSE to acknowledge peanut butter as a cheat. :laugh:
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Sunday is my cheat day. This Sunday I am going to get some ice cream at Logo Lone Oaks (I think there are only 2 and there here with me lol) and a 24 oz iced coffee from aroma joes. If that is not on the menu then we usually do the chinese buffet - where I indulge in fresh made sushi, crayfish, shrimp, and salad. Maybe I will do some crab rangoon, or a eggroll, but that all depends.
  • jenibookworm
    Options
    Chips. i don't have much a sweet tooth but chips just kill me. i don't by them on purpose and then my husband comes home with some and i have a bad day.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    my weakness is chocolate/sweets so If I'm indulging then I turn to baked goods of the chocolate kind--brownies, reeces cups, snickers...
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Whether you call it a cheat day, a high calorie day or a weekly indulgence, what do you eat when you are being "bad"?

For me, it's Zaxby's. I feel sorry for people who do not live in the select states that have this restaurant. Totally yummy!
    I literally just finished eating Zaxby's. YUM!

I'm a fan of Steak n' Shake when I need a cheat day for real junk food. I go for Texas Roadhouse when I want the indulgent bad day (perfectly cooked steaks will get me ANYTIME).
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mine are:
    Mexican
    Extra Cheese and Eggplant Pizza
    5 Guys Burgers and Fries
    Maine Diner_ Chili Bowls with Extra Cheese

I just looke at the Zaxby's place and the insane sauce and buffalo chicken is calling my name. A visit to my favorite uncle might be in store haha.