Getting Rid of Size 12 Clothes

Options
This is my first forum topic...and I'm a little nervous :)

I've lost 37 pounds over the last few months (using MFP!) and am now in a smaller size. I have a bunch of clothes I am trying to sell in order to buy some new stuff. I usually just donate everything to Goodwill, but could really use a little money this time.

I've listed some on ebay, and have a ton more to list. If you happen to be looking for some cheap and lightly used good quality clothes, please consider checking out my stuff. I have a lot of J Crew, Old Navy, Gap, J Jill etc.

You can find my items for sale here:

http://shop.ebay.com/rael_13/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Best,
Rael

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are selling and I have just reached size 12 (150 lbs)! I will look at your list on line. Thanks for the heads up. :drinker:
  • ieatstickers
    ieatstickers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm not a size 12 ( yet ), but this is a really good idea. That way all your bigger clothes don't go to waste. And those are really nice clothes, too. :)
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Thanks, you guys :) I still have a lot more to list, so check back, too!
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Would you be willing to sell any of your clothes outside of Ebay? I am looking for any cute skirts that are at least knee length. Would you happen to have any? I am on such a tight budget so anything used and cheap is good :) I just bought one new dress on sale at JCPenny last night. I'll hopefully be posting pics soon.
  • raelbee
    Options
    Hi Caymarks - I wouldn't mind selling outside of ebay. I think I only have one size large skirt though. It's a plum colored corduroy Gap skirt, shaped like a jean skirt.

I have some size 12 and size large dresses.
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The dresses would be great! I would love if you could send me pictures and prices. My email is caymarks@hotmail.com. This just made my night :)
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Great job on losing all that weight. Hopefully soon I will be in a size 12.
  • raelbee
    Options
    Thank you so much! MFP is such a lifesaver. Good luck on your weight loss!
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm just going into a size 14 and am scared to purchase 12's yet, but thats a great idea - I have a few nice things that are barely worn that I need to get rid of and could use cash - is ebay easy to sell on - I have purchased off ebay and have a paypal account, but have never sold anything through ebay - just curious!!
  • dropit2010
    Options
    Good job!!! I can't wait until I can have the problem of needing a smaller size. Keep it going ladies!!!
  • raelbee
    Options
    I'm just going into a size 14 and am scared to purchase 12's yet, but thats a great idea - I have a few nice things that are barely worn that I need to get rid of and could use cash - is ebay easy to sell on - I have purchased off ebay and have a paypal account, but have never sold anything through ebay - just curious!!

Actually, this is my first attempt at selling on ebay....and so far, it seems pretty straight forward. I 'll let you know more next week :)
  • raelbee
    Options
    I've added some more clothing, including some size 6 and 8, with more to come.