Looking for some motivated mama's!

Options
2»

Replies

• sabgoe
    sabgoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! Happy mommy of two little boys (almost 3 and 1). I have been logging every day for over a year. I love, love, love to cook healthy meals and cook all of them from scratch. I am a runner! Good to meet you all!
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I am definatley motivated.I'm looking to just get fit and have more energy to keep up with my 7 year old daughter. Would like to lose a few lbs. too. We can motivate each other.
  • withlovecece
    Options
    Momma of one little boy, age 3! Gained tons of weight after pregnancy due to hormonal birth control, after breaking up with son's father the year after it, i managed to lose all of my baby weight and a little bit more. in the year 2012 i gained 47 pounds, heartbreak (my son's father and i were dealing again) stress and being inactive led me to gain all my weight back. now its over and done with im on a journey of loving MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Im working on myself spiritually, emotionally, and ofcourse PHYSICALLY! i need all the support i can get!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Mummy of 2 young ones here feel free to add!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!! I'm a mama to a 14 month old as well as a wife. I have been on mfp for over a year and am definitely looking to lose the weight I have. I do run, have my 6th 5k coming up next month, and will be auditioning at BGSU for the dance minor and will be going back to college in the summer (after almost a year off from school), and am training for a 10k that I am hoping to run this year!!!!!!!!!! Still in the process of trying to eat cleaner so understand that. Other then that people feel free to add!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, welcome to MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • melisafilsinger
    Options
    Wow, I'm glad There are so many Mama's on here that get it!!! Makes me feel less alone!!!Any of the Mama's on here can add me!!! I'd love it.. I've been on here since the beginning of March and have lost 7 pounds. Never have I had to watch my calories and exercise before then I hit 34 and it was all down hill from there I am now 37 and have packed on the pounds, and I hate it.. But now counting my calories and exercising is become a way of life for me. I have 4 beautiful children one will be a graduate in May. A wonderful stand behind me kind of Husband in whom I'm proud to call mine for over 21 years....
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am a Mama of 3...FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • roubisha
    roubisha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a mother of 4 aged between 14-23

Time for a big change
  • soleste
    soleste Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Mom of two DD. I have been off an on this site and sparkpeople for a few years but usually keep to myself, but I would love to surround myself with other motivated people.