new kid on the block...

saligator
saligator Posts: 96 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
hey everyone!

this is the best site ever! it's free, the community is there for support if you need it AND more importantly, it's helping me become much more aware of the nutritional value of the food i eat.

i don't actually want to lose any weight as such but I would really like to tone up alot; lose the love handles and get a flat belly! Also I would like to be more aware of what i am eating/how much exercise i'm dong.

So thank you so much to whoever created this site - it's brilliant! Feel free to friend me or leave me any good 'flat belly' excercise tips!

later,

Saligator

Replies

• KikiG1991
    KikiG1991 Posts: 27
    If there is any flat belly tips I would like them too lol. Welcome :D I just joined recently and absolutely love this site ^_^ You will too!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Welcome, Saligator! I just started on Monday and I am LOVING this site, as well! It keeps me accountable and the community is wonderful! Always someone telling you that you are doing great! (Total strangers.....imagine that!)
  • this is my first day too lol but for you guys that are tryna lose the lovehandles and get a flat belly, try julians no more trouble zones. i have the DVD and she kicks my butt lol. i have only done it twice but i am sore and i know the exercises are working.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    I just joined this week as well and LOVE it :smile:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Hello ladies, I have already gave Saligator this site, but feel free to look at it as well. I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach and have had excellent luck getting toned and a flat belly. Even a two-pack, for the first time in my life. I would love to help everybody, I can be your FREE coach. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can even just post them here or send me a message. I will check in tomorrow. :bigsmile:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jjtonic75?bctid=1861298193
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    hi

thanks for all your messages of support!! it's been easy so far (eh i'm only 4 days in!) but i'm going to a BBQ later.....haha! i'm plannin on not eating any of the buns and filing up on salad. i'll go for a cycle beforehand (already really warm here and it's only 8.30am...could this really be Ireland???). i never thought i'd say this but....god damn the weekends! it's so much easier to keep to a routine when you're in work! :tongue:

this site is the new fb, seriously!

FLAT BELLY HERE I COME!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    I'm also new. I just started tonight. So far I'm enjoying the site and think that it is going to be very helpful in my weight loss efforts. :)
  • Tb4Kg
    Tb4Kg Posts: 11
    :happy: Hi everyone
    im also new to this, 5days logged on in a row now, and i love it!
    its so easy to use!

Was wondering though.. i keep adding my exercise in and it tells me i have extra calories to use?
    Should i use these? Or leave them..?

Many Thanks =D!
    x
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Welcome to all the new comers. You're all right, this is a great site and great community. There is something for every age group, every health goal, and every size. And free, amazing. Best of luck to all on reaching your goals.
  • Jamie_W
    Jamie_W Posts: 157 Member
    :happy: Hi everyone
    im also new to this, 5days logged on in a row now, and i love it!
    its so easy to use!

Was wondering though.. i keep adding my exercise in and it tells me i have extra calories to use?
    Should i use these? Or leave them..?

Many Thanks =D!
    x

No. You should not eat your extra calories - this is how you are going to loosing weight.

If you eat a normal amount of calories and then excersize them off that is a good thing - if you eat normal, excersize, and eat them back your body will not have the deficit that is required to loose. DO NOT eat your extra calories, although I do recommend a protein shake if you are doing any weight lifting routines. Feel free to send me a message if you want! :-)

Jamie
This discussion has been closed.