Ok...I will admit it.

bsix3
bsix3 Posts: 291
The song on my playlist that my friends would beat me down if they heard me playing is "Ice, Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. What's the song you're too embarrassed to let your friends know you love???

Or if you don't give a crap, let me know anyway.

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Whip It - Devo
    Faster and Faster - Devo

Oh yeah.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    The song on my playlist that my friends would beat me down if they heard me playing is "Ice, Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. What's the song you're too embarrassed to let your friends know you love???

Saw him in concert with MC Hammer! LOL! Love the old Vanilla Ice. He was hawt! My 7 year old has that song on her Kindle and I jam to it all the time!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    This topic is hilarious so I gotta confess....one of my playlists is musicals and for real I have the music to 'Chitty Bang Bang' - lololololol! There the secret's out and in print!!!!!!!! OMG!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    I'm not man enough to admit some of the music on my phone, lol.
  • Katy Perry- "E.T." is on my workout list.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Whip It - Devo

In what world is that embarassing? That was one of the first songs I put on my gym playlist.

My friends would be too awed by my fantastic taste to make fun of anything on my iPod.

(What I sing along to in the car, though, that's another story. Oh Big 80s on 8...)
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    That Miley Cyrus song "Party in the USA". I'm so ashamed that I totally groove on that song when I'm working out.
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    LMBO, we have a few OLDER ladies in our spin classes so we added a few Johnny Cash songs to cool down to for them. They loved it. It's too funny as we made them learn all the lyrics to the song "All I Do is Win", they even put their hands up in the air when that verse plays, LMBO. :laugh: :laugh: Ice, Ice, baby :glasses:
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    I Whip My Hair Back and Forth....LMMFAO
  • Talking Heads - Psycho Killer. Live.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Talking Heads - Psycho Killer. Live.

You had me at Talking Heads. You lost me at Live ;)
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Starships - Nicki Minaj

edit spelling
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    My gym playlist is surprisingly Megadeth heavy.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Paula Abdul - Straight Up
    Jeniffer Lopez - Waiting for Tonight

Don't hate.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Mine is all Slayer and Lamb of God. Wait, no, there's some Pantera on it too.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member

Saw him in concert with MC Hammer! LOL! Love the old Vanilla Ice. He was hawt! My 7 year old has that song on her Kindle and I jam to it all the time!

I can top that ..... I seen Milli Vanilli in concert when I was a teenager, before it came out it wasn't them.... they fooled me and we had front seats for that concert...LOL
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    I have no shame.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    You're the best around from the Karate Kid, HAHAHHAHAHA
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Paula Abdul - Straight Up
    Jeniffer Lopez - Waiting for Tonight

Don't hate.

I heart you. :flowerforyou:
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Anyone who thinks they're too cool for Ice Ice Baby is far too image conscious to actually be cool. Hmph.