The Most You've Ever Gone Over By Is...?

Options

Replies

• muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. I've only gone over by a couple hundred max. Just curious, what sends y'all thousands over? Fast Food? (like is it small portions with large caloric values or large portions of something small?)
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Iv had a chinese buffet once which was probably thousands over lol, yesterday went 1500-2000cals over because I baked a cake then ate a lot of it then had fried chicken and wedged potatoes. Feel bad today but its over with and iv workout out hard today!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. I've only gone over by a couple hundred max. Just curious, what sends y'all thousands over? Fast Food? (like is it small portions with large caloric values or large portions of something small?)

You've never sat down with a pizza in your lap, a gallon of ice cream under one arm, and a family size bag of chips under the other, with a two liter riding shotgun on the sofa cushion next to you?

You haven't really lived then, have you?

Or at least haven't lived with the most colossal bellyache ever! :laugh:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Roughly 7k.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    10,000-ish? LOL, I'm really good at eating nuts/chocolate and sipping on Baileys. Helloooooo holiday season!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think it was around 3500. I just looked at it and started laughing because it was so ridiculous. It was one of those days where I didn't enter anything until the end of the day since we'd gone to a party. I'd been eating cheese cubes and cashews all night, which was definitely better than chips and brownies, but I had no idea how many calories were in a Cosmo. Oh. My. God. Plus, I'd forgotten how calorie-dense cheese and cashews can be.

I downloaded the app that night so I could track while on the go.
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Fast food and sweets for me!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i hit 2,000 over once. i had **** loads of Crown and pepsi lol
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    About 4000 cals.
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    The seafood buffet at Atlantis Resort, Reno. OMG, crab legs, oysters, clams, fish of different types. I avoided the saucy, gooey preparations, but still!!! Sheer volume was epic. I have no idea the calories. No way could I have estimated it.

No worries though, rare events don't make a failure, still reaching my goals...
  • 7Nonny
    7Nonny Posts: 15
    Options
    I quit logging if I know I have gone so far over it's ridiculous & I know I am not going to exercise any more that day. The important thing is go just get back on the wagon and begin again. Don't give up!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    by 6000. i was at a party and made out with the dessert tray lol.
  • Phrakman
    Phrakman Posts: 113
    Options
    hmm, probably 40-50k, thats no bull**** either. Team never full. 9 pecan pies alone is about 27k, add tubs of pb, jam, chocolate.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    1000-2000ish maybe.
  • autumnpath
    autumnpath Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A few thousand at times! And like another post I saw...I enjoyed EVERY bite! Sometimes it happens. Hey, the day after is a new day!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but it was probably before I started tracking here.

Let's just say... I eat healthy for the most part. But if I do go out to eat (twice a month, roughly), I am a plate cleaner. And I like big sandwiches and fries. And I eat all of it, and try not to feel bad after. LOL!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Once after a day of eating nonstop, with no way to even estimate what it was, I entered 1,000,000 Quick Add Calories.

MFP told me "if every day is like today, in 5 weeks you will weigh 10,257 pounds."
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

It's actually easier than you think lol! I'm sure I was thousands above before I started counting!

Since I started MFP, never I think. I did a couple times before I was entering my exercise calories (had no idea how much I was burning) but with those it was fine either way. Main reason really is that I just know I'm going to get sick now if I eat something that has too much fat, so it kinda cuts the desire to binge (as the stuff I was binging on before had a lot of fat). And I haven't really had the opportunity to binge either to be honest. If things I really love was available in front of me though it would be difficult.
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thousands. I like alcohol, chinese buffets, doritos, and cake.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Once after a day of eating nonstop, with no way to even estimate what it was, I entered 1,000,000 Quick Add Calories.

MFP told me "if every day is like today, in 5 weeks you will weigh 10,257 pounds."

This is awesome.