The Most You've Ever Gone Over By Is...?

Options

Replies

• ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Once after a day of eating nonstop, with no way to even estimate what it was, I entered 1,000,000 Quick Add Calories.

MFP told me "if every day is like today, in 5 weeks you will weigh 10,257 pounds."

Challenge accepted, MFP!
  • autumnpath
    autumnpath Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I quit logging if I know I have gone so far over it's ridiculous & I know I am not going to exercise any more that day. The important thing is go just get back on the wagon and begin again. Don't give up!

THIS!
  • autumnpath
    autumnpath Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Once after a day of eating nonstop, with no way to even estimate what it was, I entered 1,000,000 Quick Add Calories.

MFP told me "if every day is like today, in 5 weeks you will weigh 10,257 pounds."

Challenge accepted, MFP!

OMG. Your post totally made me laugh.....
  • rustyguy
    rustyguy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    About 2000 over.

Thanks for starting this thread. I thought I was the only one breaking loose and feeling bad about it.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am going to say mine was roughly around 4500 over! I won't do that again! Now if I go over, I try to make my limit an extra 1500.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a very small person and I already eat around 2000 a day. So, I've regularly gone over that by 1,000 in a day.
  • DreamASkinnyDream
    DreamASkinnyDream Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    100 cals, maybe?
    What makes you guys eat 1000's over? Like once youve gone over do you just give up and go on a massive binge?
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    I think about 800
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    If you haven't eaten 8000 calories in a day, you haven't lived.

THIS. UGH to people who say they've only ever gone over a few hundered calories. SERIOUSLY?

ETA:

55425_o_zps5eebe500.gif
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    maybe 8000. :embarassed: :grumble: :laugh:
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hmm, probably 40-50k, thats no bull**** either. Team never full. 9 pecan pies alone is about 27k, add tubs of pb, jam, chocolate.

You have my respect! That would have destroyed my motivation! I am very hard on myself you see...
  • laurenlhubert
    laurenlhubert Posts: 15 Member
    Options

lol post of the day :wink:
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I know if I'm going to go over that I don't even bother trying to log it. Like tomorrow I'm going out for Japanese, I know that I'm going over my 1,850 calorie count so I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out just how many calories I consume during the dinner.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I hope no one will get offended with me for starting this thread. I had a really bad day with my eating yesterday (it was a cheat day that ended up going overboard!) and I didn't log it so that no one could see how bad it was. But I know that part of the reason we MFPals log is to be accountable... So I confess that yesterday, I went over by about 4000 cals :embarassed:

Just out of curiosity, what's the most you've ever gone over by in one day?

thats nothing. ive eaten 10k over before LOL
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options

This just made my day!! :laugh: Thank you!
  • holsieg
    holsieg Posts: 21
    Options
    On MFP, my highest was maybe 3500 calories, so that's 2000 over my goal. I haven't not logged once ever since I started. Every bite of an awful day goes on, just so that I can recognise what is too far and where I should have stopped.

Off MFP, I've definitely eaten over 10,000 calories. When you include a massive pub meal with drinks, chocolate for breakfast and snacking ALL day it adds up.

It's quite nice to see that people do have bad days! It makes all of you who reach your goals seem human, and reminds me that off days do NOT warrant giving up, just carrying on and braving a run on a chocolate lined stomach (worst run ever was the day after pizza and chocolate)
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    If you haven't eaten 8000 calories in a day, you haven't lived.

^^^ this....but I was going to ball park it at 10,000 haha
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would have no idea, I usually stop logging when I get a few hundred over...........probably a few thousand at my worst and most of it was probably in alcohol/shots

same here! :laugh: The most I've ever logged was about 600-something over, though
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Like 5000 calories.

Went crazy on cashews.

cashews are my crack...they're tha debull (Waterboy's Momma)
    Im sure I've easily went over by 5000 calories before.
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Usually alcohol or fast food puts me over and I forget to log it all in. I love a drink or two every now and then, but then totally regret the empty calories I just consumed. I just try to think of the next day as a new day to get back on track.