NEW TO MFP ...NEED NEW FRIENDS! :)

Options
HI everyone!
My name is Ysatis and Im 26 years old. I started insanity this week and I am looking to make friends here and help each others to get healthy and succeed with our goals. I know its hard to stay committed without losing motivation at some point...story of my life.

Anyone doing insanity??? i have a few questions regarding the meal plans... I don't know how to stick to it since I'm very picky lol

Thank you! :)

Replies

• sac4fd
    sac4fd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing insanity, but am in need of more friends! I log everyday and my diary is open add me if you like:)
  • careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I AM NOT DOING INSANITY EITHER, BUT IF YOU NEED A FRIEND I'M HERE.
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Same here....but we are always ready to lend a good word of encouragement! Add me if you like.
  • momtraders
    momtraders Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends :) Im a newbie too, not doing insanity, but I am looking into lifting currently. Excited about my life style change in general.

Candace
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    if you need new buddy here you can add me!! and anyone as well love the motivation!
  • QuHeCTiC24
    QuHeCTiC24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    On my 7th week of Insanity but not doing the meal plans for it, just the workouts
  • Trisha_e
    Trisha_e Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here too! I'm not doing Insanity, but I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I'm on day 3!

Add me!
  • ysatis18
    ysatis18 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you guys!!!

LETS DO THIS!!! :)
  • smallFryHuffy
    smallFryHuffy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I did insanity a while back and I loved it!
    Feel free to add me :)