Sooo Whats for Dinner tonight?

Just thought I would throw that out there to see what everyone is having and get some ideas for things to try! We are having baked chicken and oven roasted asparagus.

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Eggplant lasagna.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    I had salmon with pea and watercress puree. It was AMAZING. A new recipe and one of the best meals I have had in a while. I posted a picture and the recipe on my food diary blog - ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)

Ax
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    I want something with bacon. And mozerella.

Either a big *kitten* omelette with bacon/cheese/mushrooms and guac, or sweet potato wedges. Maybe a mix of both. Or maybe I'll make pizza. Or pancakes. Not sure.
    Don't you love variety?
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Scrambled eggs, brussels sprouts, and broccolli drizzled in olive oil.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Gym tonight, so quick and easy for dinner...it's really nice out as well, so definitely firing up the grill. Probably grilled salmon and I'll roast some tomatoes and onions in the oven to throw on top...side of wild rice perhaps...or sweet potato maybe...some fire roasted Brussels sprouts may be in order as well.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    I'm doing grilled basa with sweet potato fries and fresh salsa
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    I'm having breakfast for dinner - toast and fried eggs with sautéed mushrooms and avocado :D
  • CHIPOTLE is for dinner!!
    Chicken, Brown Rice, Black Beans, veggies, corn salsa, green salsa = 590 calories... + im treating myself tonight for reaching the 40 lbs lost marker!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Tilapia and Tater Tots. I only eat alliterative foods.

(Actually, I have a cold, and throwing frozen food onto a baking sheet sounds much easier than actually cooking.)
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Baked sweet potato topped with black bean chili and smoked Gouda.
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    CHIPOTLE is for dinner!!
    Chicken, Brown Rice, Black Beans, veggies, corn salsa, green salsa = 590 calories... + im treating myself tonight for reaching the 40 lbs lost marker!

Same here, the family is having Chipotle for dinner. Looking forward to it!
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 437 Member
    Being busy plus cleaning out cupboards= 1 can of tuna with 2 boiled eggwhites. 1 bellpepper, chopped boiled carrots, 3/4 cup of peas, salt pepper MMmmmm
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    If I don't go for sushi I'll probably have eggs, bacon, kamut bread, an avocado, and a V8. If I go for sushi it will be tuna tempura, salmon tempura, some kind of roll.. probably unagi, and a beer or 3.
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Quinoa with a good heap of nutritional yeast and steamed veggies. Might have some cheese on the side. Decided to go veggie tonight since we didn't have meat in the house and I refuse to enter a grocery store after work!
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Baked chicken with lots of minced garlic and green beans. I love garlic.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    I had a toasted sandwich on low-cal whole wheat bread with a bit of cheese, lettuce, spinach, tomato, pickles, and mustard with a side of snap peas and carrots, and in couple hours I'll also have a cup of my homemade leek and potato soup (no milk or cream, just low-sodium chicken broth.) A bit of a carb-y night :ohwell:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    A 12 oz New York steak and maybe roasted asparagus.
  • HeatherLaShae4
    HeatherLaShae4 Posts: 59 Member
    spaghetti squash! with tomato sauce and ground beef ! :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    I had home made chilli, bit of rice and Greek yogurt on the side to cool it down! It was great!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Skinny Taste Slow Cooker Pork and Green Chili Stew with brown rice.