Anyone around 5'4 1/2?

Options
12346»

Replies

• skinnydream3r
    Options
    I'm 5'4! Got about 20 pounds to lose, currently weigh 144lbs. Feel free to add me ladies (:
  • sarahgip
    sarahgip Posts: 30
    Options
    Im 5'3... Im 151 at moment started at 166... I want to be around 140... wich im extremly happy at that weight.... I could not see myself being under 135 ever.. i like my curves and Im just happy at that weight.. If anyone wants to add me ill suport you.. I miss a day here and there but pretty much get on here on reg basis
  • lyssad86
    lyssad86 Posts: 31
    Options
    Same here. I would be psyched to hit 135! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • Zeugird
    Zeugird Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, goal is 135 which, for my weight is the heaviest healthy weight. Adding you. :)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of ladies seem really surprised at those of us who are aiming for 110, but that's at the bottom of a healthy BMI for our height! So someone like me with a small frame looks a lot heavier at 130 than other women. I still have a ton of body fat all over at 130 because I have a small rib cage, narrow shoulders, and not especially wide hips.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am in this club! Anyone feel free to add me. I have 20 pounds to lose..hopefully less, my weigh in is this Saturday...Good luck everyone!
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2

I currently weigh 152. My first goal is to get 140 or below before my trip in June, but I think it will be tough, 12 more pounds in 11 weeks. My ultimate goal is 115, but I've never been that. When I was really fit (I used to teach martial arts in college), I weighed about 125 but I had a nice, flat, hard stomach. I think I will have to weigh less now that I'm not as active.
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and am trying to get to 140 but looking at a lot of others goals maybe I should try to lose more. My highest weight i have ever been was 212 and I am 168 now. I was between 115 and 135 in high school and was 135 when I met my husband. It would be great to be back to that weight. I am trying to be realistic and get to a weight that is sustainable for me.
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently weigh 155 but would love to be at 135. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5’3” 1/2 and have about another 20 pounds to lose. Feel free to add, my diary is open.
  • sylv1979
    sylv1979 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 sw 14 stone after my 2 babies now 185, looking to lose another 45 if I can. Doing 30 day shred at the mo and planning doing some cardio every week day when that's finished. Want to be slim again :) feel free to add me :) xx
  • sadkins143
    sadkins143 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4" too. My goal is to lose 75 lbs when it's all said and done. I am currently at 250 lbs and I am just trying to get under 200 first. I've yoyo'd dieted for years, worked with trainers, etc and they all work while I'm doing but life happens. So, I'm trying to figure out a way to reach my goal and keep on track. With my current muscle mass getting back 140-145 is unrealistic, so I'm shooting for 175 and then gonna go from there. I'm really less concerned with that number though. I just don't want to be a size 18 anymore!!

Just started back on MFP so please add me...could use the support so I don't fall off the wagon again!!
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    5'4" started at 214, now 166 looking for 150 to 160.