I'm a twelve!!!

Options
aippolito1
aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
Last summer, I was fitting into some 12s but mostly 14s until I gained my 30 lbs around December...everything became too tight. I've been wearing my 14 dress pants (they're 12s but the fit is technically a 14) and 14 levi jeans (that are indeed 14s)... but lately, everything has become too loose in the waist but still tight in the thighs just because of the way I've lost my weight.

A couple weeks ago, I tried on some shorts at Target and couldn't get anything to fit me. 12s were too small in the thighs but 14s were way too big in the waist but perfect in the thighs. Sigh. I got measured on Thursday and found out I lost 1 1/2" off my left thigh and 1 1/4" off my right thigh, so today I decided to check out the Old Navy sale and see what I could find. If the shorts fit, fine. If not, I'd just wait a couple weeks and try again. I reallllly wanted white shorts for my trip to Florida.

So guess what I got? White shorts... in a 12. I'm SOOOO excited!!! I showed my boyfriend & he said they looked massive, but I didn't let that get me down!!! They look cute on me and are a little tight but I'm hoping by the time I go to Florida (end of July), they'll fit perfectly.

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    boyfriends are dinks! that is an awesome accomplishment and i bet they look super hot. (i just got white shorts too, so i know :P)

yesterday a weight conversation came up and my bf thinks im smaller than i am, and it pissed me off so much, because he KNOWS how much i actually weigh and always subtracts like 20 lbs from it as though he can't verbalize my actual weight

they are dinks, he needs a MASSIVE reality check!
  • aubuysgirl
    aubuysgirl Posts: 23
    Options
    You go girl!:happy:
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Good for you girl :-)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!!! Congrats!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    boyfriends are dinks! that is an awesome accomplishment and i bet they look super hot. (i just got white shorts too, so i know :P)

yesterday a weight conversation came up and my bf thinks im smaller than i am, and it pissed me off so much, because he KNOWS how much i actually weigh and always subtracts like 20 lbs from it as though he can't verbalize my actual weight

they are dinks, he needs a MASSIVE reality check!

haha yeah...they just don't have good geometry skills. he just wants me to wear super short shorts & i keep telling him i CAN'T 'cause literally, they cut off my thighs and it HURTS. i have this zebra print pair that are preeeeetty short and he was like "yeah, wear those! just... not the print." ugh. once he sees them on me, he'll probably love them.
  • MsWard
    MsWard Posts: 7
    Options
    sounds like you need to find a new boyfriend. You made a great accomplishment, esp. considering it's only been since December.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!