70 lbs to go! Day 2 of 30 days no eating after 8 pm :)

Options
Well just wanted to let everyone know my goals so that y'all can hold me accountable lol. Summer has crept up and unfortunately so has the scale. So I am saying farewell to my bedtime snacks. Don't get me wrong, I will still have my cereal and milk, but at 730pm instead of 1030 pm! And it will be logged. I decided to stop hiding and make my food journal public, that way I can't hide the truth :) Go me!! lol

Thanks all my MFP peeps! xo

Replies

• Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I think thats a great rule/goal. I was just thinking that maybe that could be my goal for July---but why wait for July, I'll start it today!
  • cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    Go you!! You CAN do this!! You will find that it gets easier and easier as the days go on. I have been doing the no eating after 8 since March. I make sure I do the dishes after the last meal so that I don't have any dirty dishes in the sink. It keeps me motivated to not mess up any more dishes. :flowerforyou:
  • gamecock
    gamecock Posts: 36
    Options
    This is tough for me as well...I seem to want to eat until I go to bed. Good luck with your goal!!
  • Serenity1908
    Options
    LOL!! I thought I was the only on who had a bowl of cereal as a late night snack!! WE'VE GOT TO DO BETTER!! LOL!:wink:
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im starting today 2!!!
  • sunshineshardz
    Options
    Well so far I've been doing ok. A couple of nights I had some cereal and milk around 9, but I have definitely not eaten anything after 9 pm. I feel GOOD today! I feel skinnier. I know that's just in my head, but that's where the chage starts!! :) I am making better choices when I DO eat and logging everything. I have started to teach myself to only eat when I'm TRULY hungry, so if Veggies and chicken aren't appealing, then I wait til they are! That's when I know I'm eating for hunger/fuel and not for emotion/mind.

Side note I WI today at 194 :( Blah. Oh well. It's good motivation for me to see that ugly high number. Next Wi is the 6th! That's 7 whole days to eat helathy and get my *kitten* moving for exercise. My head is in the game this time around. So here's to everyone who is in the same boat as me!

Let's ROCK this weight off for GOOD!!!!!!!! :D