The Most You've Ever Gone Over By Is...?

Options

Replies

• xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Umm about 800-1000 I think.
  • t7mitch
    t7mitch Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Man, after looking at how much some of these folks have went over by, I'm not gonna feel bad and embarrased with logging my days over! Because when I do really bad, I don't even bother counting... I'm just like I'm over... lol... But it does make me wonder how much I went over last week, when I had that small buttered popcorn from the movies, along with those box of Sour Patch kids.. I was like, man forget it... Im not even gonna log it... But after seeing some of these numbers, I feel GREAT! lol
  • EOHerrera
    EOHerrera Posts: 45
    Options
    Today - 1450 - Gave in to onion rings and 2 brownies to go with ribs and potato salad. :angry:
    Just getting really frustrated with the scale not moving, so I gave in to the emotional stress eating. :frown:
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    One night I ate about 1200 calories in peanut butter and Nutella...the shame.
  • RiotxRiot
    RiotxRiot Posts: 14
    Options
    Probably over 3,000. Alcohol and I have a lot of intense weekend affairs. But I also spend a lot of drunk time falling down and having to get back on my feet. So basically like doing a lot of pull ups. And getting sick counts as an ab work out, right?
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I've gone over by 550 calories before. Still stayed under maintenance for the day and under my calorie goal for the week.

I can pretty easily imagine days where I could have gone over by quite a bit before I started tracking. Now that I do track, I try to make it worth my time by only going over by what I can go under on other days.
  • BrittneyT2
    BrittneyT2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    3,000 +. Ate a huge burrito at Moe's with chips, half a large size bag of peanut m&m's, and 4 Reese's big cups. Yum :-)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Worst was a 10k day, during a really, really bad emotionally induced 6 weeks of binge eating and bulimia last year. Took me a while to climb out of that, and still got the extra weight on me, but since I was underweight anyway for my height, and am now normal weight, I suppose it could be worse.

Went over by about 5k yesterday, thanks to a box full of Easter goodies my mum sent, and the decision I had taken to have an exercise rest day, plus no sleep. Think cooked breakfast followed by triple layer chocolate cake, then some walking, then a banoffee muffin with a soya latte, healthy dinner of seafood and vegetables, then probably over a pound of chocolate, lol.

After a certain period of working out intensely, it is as if my body just says 'time for a refeed' and it happens whether planned or not. Now feel re-energised and back on track as normal. Shall see the damage on Monday.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    Maybe 3,000 over tops. That was usually a pizza fiend moment.
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    945 kcal. I was stress and came home eating like 10 or a dozen of cookies or so...*sighs*
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    eeekkk I feel bad for hitting 2k. I haven't eaten over 2000 calories in at least 5 months. I don't do cheat days.
    Granted before that I used to eat 5-10k calories a day, hence the whole being 200 pounds thing. Not looking to do that again.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    7000+
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Over 9000!

its-over-9000.gif
  • Boomshakalaka01
    Boomshakalaka01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I ate 4K in one day. I think I ate butter and sugar with every meal somehow along with an extra side of carbs!!! (I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon of course) but I have to say, I was in awe of it. Totally a "DAAAMN!" moment. lol
  • la_patisserie
    la_patisserie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Above 3000 on top of my daily intake but I stopped logging after going over. Pretty easy for me to keep eating once I have a hint of sweet. Need to learn portion control!
    I could be full or feel sick but if there are sweets around, I want them. Always.
  • tryNaBFit4ife
    tryNaBFit4ife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hmm, probably 40-50k, thats no bull**** either. Team never full. 9 pecan pies alone is about 27k, add tubs of pb, jam, chocolate.

wow i only wish :love: most i went over was 1K after 1 SMALL papa johns pizza w/ some cookies im done for the day...lol :blushing: stomach gets full easily
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    about 1000, today, funny this post was active. But hit the exercise for a bit, only total was 660. BUt had a day of WTH not... Back at it tomorrow. Got too tired and too hungry. My fault.
  • MarcPower
    MarcPower Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I cant even fathom how people have gone over by 3000+. I can kind of understand going over by a 1000 if you went out to eat and had some really crappy food for one meal or had way too much alcohol but I think i'd get sick eating more than that.

I have never gone over by more than 300 and that was when I was eating 1200 daily and I think it was on some holiday.
    Like this.

fjix3l.jpg

One of my "free days" last month.
    Hey...at least the milk was organic. That has to count for something! :D
  • MarcPower
    MarcPower Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The most I've logged was 6,001 calories in a day but before MFP, I'm sure I've eaten 10,000-12,000 easily. Darn mini eggs, pizzas, chips, coke and cookies!
  • DaisyBee8805
    Options
    Around 2700 for me - went out to eat...it was delicious.