New here, anyone else pregnant?

Options
Hi everyone, I'm glad I found this website. I'm here because last time I was pregnant I gained 40+ pounds. It took me forever to lose the baby weight. This time I'm looking to stay healthier throughout my pregnancy and hopefully it won't take me as long to get back in shape afterwards! Feel free to add me :-)

Replies

• Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first :)
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    Hello there ladies :) I am 11 weeks with my first!
  • hismommy2
    hismommy2 Posts: 40
    Options
    HI, I'm 28 15wks pregnant with second. I gained about 50-60# after my first. I'm 208 now!! I hate this because first time I was small, looked pregnant. Now, I'm fat and look fat, not pregnant! I want to get in shape, lose weight without it affecting my pregnancy in a negative way.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I really hope I'm not....LOL
    Good luck and congrats to you ladies.
  • hismommy2
    hismommy2 Posts: 40
    Options
    I really hope I'm not....LOL
    Good luck and congrats to you ladies.

LOL Thanks!!
  • taffy_girl09
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I too am pregnant. This will be my first child and unfortunately I am starting out this pregnancy about 10 overweight.... not a great way to start. I am hoping to only gain about 20 lbs or so. I am 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant and have gained about 3 lbs so far. You all should add me :)
  • Gworkmanii
    Gworkmanii Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not... I just look it. (for now):wink:
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I took a pregnancy test last Saturday 3/23/13 and it was POSITIVE! This my first my hubby n I hv been married 12 years and with ame having Pcos It was totally unexpected and a miracle....with my calculations I am 6 weeks and 3 days and baby will be due November 20th...I pray this pregnancy is successful.I have my first obgyn appt this comibg Monday April 1st
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am 21 weeks with my 6th. Started out this time at my heaviest. I have been eating healthy and have lost 13 #. The Dr is happy with that so i plan to keep eating good so i a can keep my weight gain down.