Replies

• wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • trmrgb
    trmrgb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this today. I have been feeling this same way! Little to no weight change in the last 3 weeks but I am exercising and eating great. I DO have a before pic I took about 3 months ago. I am gonna pull it out and do a side by side. Thank you so much for being an inspiration. You look awesome and I am so glad you shared your story! You may have just helped keep me on the right path as those thoughts of doubt and quitting have been creeping in!
  • seaweedeater1
    seaweedeater1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hurray! You look wonderful. And you are so right -- biochemical changes are real and they happen in very small increments. A little change here, a little change there -- the chemistry inside us responds. You are substituting muscle for fat. And willy nilly, your body chemistry is adjusting. While muscle uses more resting energy, overall you are a smaller person and your resting energy is going to go down. Keep working, keep mindful, be positive when you look in the mirror!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!