Thought for the day

Options
When I am anxious it is because I am living in the future. When I a depressed it is because I am living in the past.
--Unknown--

Do you worry about what is going to happen in the future, or have sad regrets about the past? Take today to just concentrate on the present. It’s great to learn from the past and to plan for the future, but what is happening right now is what really matters. The past has come and gone and the future holds no guarantees.

Today is the most important day. So begin each day with a plan. What do you want to accomplish today? Workout? Eat healthy? Play with your kids? Daily, small goals will help you in the long run achieve your dreams. Concentrate on the “now”.

Replies

• ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    Thanks so much for the thought today! I'm really NOT feeling the body love this morning, so I needed to hear that!

Congrats on your achievements, by the way! You should be VERY proud of yourself! :drinker: cheers with water!
  • roguezebra
    roguezebra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great quote which I will use. The "Power of Now" from the popular book is so true.
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This post is so perfect for me today! I have been worrying about next year and my plans to move to NYC if I can and where my current boyfriend of 18 months fits it to all of this... I love him so much, so it is stressful to think about leaving him, but it is also stressful to think about never following my dream of living in NYC. I need to concentrate on now with him, not the future without him. Thank you for reminding me of that.

xoxo
    Maggie
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Go, Mollie!