Sexiest thing in the gym...

Options

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    When a woman is actually working out and does not care how she looks.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    The sexiest thing in the gym is the sound of 45s clanking against each other on a barbell.

NIIIIICE
  • meggyshae
    Options

AMEN!!! I walk out of the gym every damn day with NO dignity left...lol
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    @meggy - sexy gym girl!
  • meggyshae
    Options
    @meggy - sexy gym girl!

haha thanks ;)
  • mimy1984
    mimy1984 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Lola_Rogers
    Lola_Rogers Posts: 107
    Options
    yay!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    An empty gym...
  • weightlifter01
    weightlifter01 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Women in yoga pants :)
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    SEXY: Fit woman in the squat rack/smith machine, workin' it.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: A 'bro' who curls in the squat rack/smith machine... GTFO *kitten*-clown.

SEXY: Fit women killing it on the Arc Trainer.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: Anyone doing Level 1 @ 1 resistance on the Arc Trainer while reading a magazine or on the phone.

SEXY: Women in the free weight section, focused look, lifting dumbbells over 10 pounds.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: A 'bro' trying to impress everyone by dumbbell pressing so much weight he farts.

SEXY: Women grunting while they lift.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: Men grunting while staring at women while they lift.

:laugh:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Sweaty glistening muscles on the arms of men wearing a wife beater, not standing and looking around but tearing it up with those faces they make while lifting.....my husband is one of those guys......I cannot resist a run and kiss and back to the rowing bench ( I know, I got a filthy mind, I have dirty ways)
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options
    When men or women are actually focused on the workout instead of using it as a speed dating forum :happy:

Nothing sexier ever than dedication and focus on the task at hand!

<3
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I def like an empty gym !
  • jlove720
    jlove720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The one female trainer who is CLEARLY in her 50's and has a body to DIE/KILL for! Every step she takes, every move she makes a muscle flexes (as it should I know). She has a short haircut, died some kind of hot magenta colour with these funky designs always cut in them. She said her husband is her barber. She is INCREDIBLE! And she's as nice as she can be. Always willing to give a tip on proper form.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    SEXY: Fit woman in the squat rack/smith machine, workin' it.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: A 'bro' who curls in the squat rack/smith machine... GTFO *kitten*-clown.

SEXY: Fit women killing it on the Arc Trainer.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: Anyone doing Level 1 @ 1 resistance on the Arc Trainer while reading a magazine or on the phone.

SEXY: Women in the free weight section, focused look, lifting dumbbells over 10 pounds.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: A 'bro' trying to impress everyone by dumbbell pressing so much weight he farts.

SEXY: Women grunting while they lift.
    NOT-SO-MUCH: Men grunting while staring at women while they lift.

:laugh:

Calves & Neon Shoes.. I have a major calve Obsession! Men/ Women That's my eye candy
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Calves & Neon Shoes.. I have a major calve Obsession! Men/ Women That's my eye candy

Same here. Well not on guys but yeah. A girl with nice legs and shapely calves. Oh my...
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Butt sweat on a sexy lady working her *kitten* off.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    How about the least sexy thing... a woman texting on that thigh machine looking bored and too distracted to realize she forgot to put in the pin... true story. She fine but she stupid...

Sexy: those tiny little shorts with some thick legs...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    How about the least sexy thing... a woman texting on that thigh machine looking bored and too distracted to realize she forgot to put in the pin... true story. She fine but she stupid...

That reminds me of the girl I saw the other day who was watching a movie on her iPad while using the weight machines. I don't think I could concentrate on a movie while I'm at the gym... Ah well, her loss.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

AMEN!!! I walk out of the gym every damn day with NO dignity left...lol

no dignity....no doubt......

It's going down fade to Blackstreet The homies got RB, collab creations bump like acne No doubt I put it down never slouch As long as my credit could vouch A dog couldn't catch me, straight up
    Tell me who could stop with Dre makin' moves Attracting honeys like a magnet Giving them eargasms with my mellow accent Still moving this flavor with the homies Blackstreet and Teddy The original rump shakers