Replies

• linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    you look great :)
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Congrats on the great results! I'm thinking of trying P90X or Insanity but I'm scared because I don't think I'm very fit. :laugh:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see progress! WTG! I am on day 30 of 30 day shred today and I feeling like you- I don't see much progress from day 17 -30. In fact, the scale is where it was at 2 weeks ago. Pictures tell a whole other story than what we see looking in the mirror!
  • ATHFat2Fit
    Options
    Awesome job - thanks for sharing them with us and keep up the great work!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Congrats on the great results! I'm thinking of trying P90X or Insanity but I'm scared because I don't think I'm very fit. :laugh:

You should totally give it a try! I thought I wasn't fit enough to do it when I started but I can't believe how awesome it has been! You can do it!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    You're doing great so far. Excellent job!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    You look amazing .........Congrats ....Keep up the awesome job :bigsmile:
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OH YEA!!!! i see LOTS of Definition, compared to the beginig picture! You are doing GREAT! Keep it going! There is a difference. . . but, i dont see you everyday, you see you everyday :happy:

You are WELL on your way, my friend :drinker:
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    OH YEA!!!! i see LOTS of Definition, compared to the beginig picture! You are doing GREAT! Keep it going! There is a difference. . . but, i dont see you everyday, you see you everyday :happy:

You are WELL on your way, my friend :drinker:

Thanks! I know I need to get over the misperceptions that I have because I see myself everyday. It's hard but I'm definitely aware of it. Thank you for the encouragement!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job!! Your hard work is paying off!!
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you've made huge progress, very noticeable!! Great job!!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
    You have done a fantastic job!! Your hard work is paying off!!
    you've made huge progress, very noticeable!! Great job!!!

Thank you! Your comments and encouragement are worth well more than you can imagine!
  • phutchinson03
    Options
    You can really tell you been doing p90. You look awesome. I have p90 but can't seem to stick with it. You are giving me motivation to start back!!! Keep up the good work
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look great to me. i see you being a ripped fitness model in your near future. seriously.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!! That's only 30 days? Well done!! :smile:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Great job, did you do anything else? What was your nutirtion plan?
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Keep up the great work! You have inspired me to begin P90X again this summer! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!