The Worst Meal, That You Would Enjoy The Most

Options

Replies

• princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings with Fried Okra and steak fries and biscuits and a big ole sugary glass of raspberry lemonade :blushing: followed by chocolate cobbler (which they no longer serve) and vanilla bean ice cream
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Nachos with ground beef cheese, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, and jalapenos, a slice of pizza, and a hot brownie with ice cream washed down with a giant margarita on the rocks with salt.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    This Guatemalan dish that my mom makes its called "illachas" in spanish. I dont know what that stands for but its liked pulled beef in a tomatoe type sauce with white rice... OMG I WANT THAT NOW!!!!
    ME TOO!!!!!
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would love a steak, baked potato with all the trimmings, salad, and a nice dessert!!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Sodium is my arch-nemesis... cals and fat I can always burn off pre-meal or post-meal. I'm also lactose-intolerant; OTC pills help, but have their limits. With that in mind:
    1) Anything with copious amount of cheese, like a super gourmet mac-n-cheese with 5-6 types of cheese and @$$loads of bacon! Had the best M-N-C in my life in back in August at a San Fran dive featured on D-D-D! #swoon
    2) Buffalo-anything! (1 large order of wings often has >100% RDA sodium)
    3) Chinese buffet with no inhibitions in place. Terayaki/soy sauce a plenty! Tempura-everything, etc.
    4) Ginoromous amount of carrot cakes (my Golden Corral weakness)
    5) My standard Sat. intake as a HS senior was: footlong double-meat cheesesteak with large bucket of peanut-oil fries, Big Gulf-size orange soda (NOT diet). Sometimes I'd sub a 6-pack of Taco Bell with Fire sauce for the cheesesteak. For that 7 month period, I was the sole tray washer (all manual, no machines) in a large mall food court and DIDN'T gain a single pound! I would also toss heavy trash bags UP (e.g. overhead) into the compactor several times a day. Since I had a 50% discount of food court, I'd also grab a Cinnabon ever so often. I had normal BP back then, too! I wouldn't be surprised if my TDEE was >6-7K. Oh, to have to TDEE/metabolism of a 17 y.o. me!
    6) Speaking of 17 y.o. me, there used to be a fish market (as in fish laying on a bed of crushed ice) near me that also serves deep-fried take-out food. They had this thing called the "Esther box" that had 4 fish fillets, 6 shrimp, french fries, hot-buttered toast, and 3 huge onion rings about 6" across. Back in 1990 it was only about $6 and absolutely worth twice the price! In hindsight, that box was probably 3,000 cals and 2 days of sodium. #cringe And then I'd get a large DQ vanilla soft serve with a double servings of those soupy walnuts! ERMAHGERD!!!
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Nachos with ground beef cheese, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, and jalapenos, a slice of pizza, and a hot brownie with ice cream washed down with a giant margarita on the rocks with salt.
    O yes you had me at nachos. :love:
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    A Memphis BBQ Thickburger with onion rings, honey mustard to dip the onion rings and a large chocolate shake from Hardee's/Carl's Jr.
  • JenniNBond
    JenniNBond Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My grandma's fried pork chops, (smothered in country gravy of course) mashed potatoes with fried corn, my moms broccoli casserole, dinner rolls and fresh blackberry cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Definitely with you on the sweet stuff - greek yogurt with LOTS of granola (the real stuff, at 500kcal/cup), dried fruits, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and granola. Followed by thick whole grain bread (or english muffins) with thick nut butter and honey and walnuts and wheat germ. Followed by ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM with lots of mix ins - brownies, cookies, granola, hot fudge, nuts, dried fruits, blueberries, Reese's Pieces, oreos, peanut butter... In my dreams, lol.
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Well if i could pick my fav stuff it would have to be, carbonara or bbq chicken quessidilla and baked cheesecake or sticky toffee pudding and some aunti annes vanilla pretzes and some strawberry centered lindt, mmmmmmmm heaven.
  • LouMonoLou
    LouMonoLou Posts: 192
    Options
    frozen yogurt (still healthy..) with nutella,dark,milk,white chocolate crisps and bueno.Or anything that has an extreme amount of chocolate. I tried the chocolate yogurt from my sister and it was from heaven.
  • AGaleRoo
    AGaleRoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband's ridiculously righ mac'n'cheese, peas rolling in butter, with a brownie sundae with caramel sauce for dessert.
  • Jeffersz
    Jeffersz Posts: 36
    Options
    A big righteous crispy pile of BBQ'd buffalo wings. Nom nom nom
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A whole double cheese pizza with bacon and green olives and garlic sauce for dipping, garlic cheese bread on the side and a 6 pack of beer to wash it down... Yum.
  • FrenchCanuck
    FrenchCanuck Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    poutine!

poutine-quebec-food-travel-770x513.jpg
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Kalua pig and cabbage with white rice, poi, haupia and with spam musubi as an appetizer and guava chiffon cake from Napoleon's bakery with Primo and Hinano beer.

Has my Hawaii homesickness shone through?
  • lpherman01
    lpherman01 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    A whole bucket of original recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken. If I'm going to be bad, this stuff is the worst. :-)
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    A whole pepperoni cheese bread, Outback Steak and bread, Doritos, and ColdStone ice cream (cake batter and brownies)

This really makes me hungry
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    All of the above :laugh: I generally love food and believe in equal-opportunity to be enjoyed by my tummy

...as long as it include Peach-Mango margaritas:drinker:
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    nachos and cheese......