Hello fellow fitness friends :)

Options
New to all of this but loving this site so far! I gained about 50 lbs about 3 months after having my daughter (6 years ago) and they found a thyroid problems about 3 years after that was the culprit. So after 3 more years of leveling the thyroid out I'm finally working on losing some of this weight! My doctor told me to stay in between 1500-1800 calories a day and not to worry about fat or carbs. Hopeful this will help. This site seems very easy to use. Wishing us all luck!!

Replies

• Lailabug
    Lailabug Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey, I am new too, and am shocked by how much already this site has helped me. It's really neat not to have to track everything and it be done for you, so in essence I have been able to keep up with my calories so much easier. This should be helpful to you since the Doc told you to be in a certain range. Good luck to you!!! I am sending ya a friend add if that is okay?
  • pj2u7180
    pj2u7180 Posts: 3
    Options
    I know!! I love how easy this site is making my life right now! Good luck for all your success.....you seem to be doing really good with exercising! Keep up the positive attitude! We are going to be getting a total gym in our house soon so shortly I'll be able to post good workouts as well :)