The Worst Meal, That You Would Enjoy The Most

Options

Replies

• itsbakertime
    itsbakertime Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    An entire box of Samoas girl scout cookies (I've done this). Delicious.
  • lexherrera
    lexherrera Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The biggest pile of fried sushi I can fit in my stomach.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A taco salad with lots of sour cream, guacamole, fresh salsa, and cheese in a crispy shell...followed up by my moms homemade cheesecake. Probably 2x more than my day's calorie allowance right there.
  • jannym909
    Options
    Home made cheese filled ravioli with sauteed onions in butter on top. With more cheese on top of that!
  • RobertHendrix
    RobertHendrix Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Scratchmade Biscuts and Sausage Gravy. This has been the only thing that I have not had since Jan 1 as I know the moment I give in to it I am done. I could eat a dozen biscuts with sausage gravy and be upset that I didnt make more.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Ceasar salad, couple racks of baby back ribs, homemade baked macaroni and cheese, bottle of red, cheesecake w/ fresh strawberries for dessert.
    Mine would be something like this. Add calamari at the beginning. Something chocolate for dessert like mousse or pots de creme! There's probably an entire baguette in there somewhere.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I just had it this Wednesday and discovered the worst bowel movements ever. It instantly made me want to only eat salad for the rest of my life.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A bottle of Patron Silver, a curly straw, and 5lbs of cocktail shrimp. And maybe a raspberry Pavlova.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries and cheese chicken nuggets from Nifty Fifties with a hazelnut milk shake. Unfortunately they don't post their nutrition info so I can't post it... but it's absolutely delicious.
  • StarsWithLove
    Options
    Day 1: Breakfast: Bagels smothered in cream cheese, french toast with fruit and whipped cream, with some frozen hot chocolate.
    Lunch: Sausage, mushroom and pesto pizza with some garlic bread and mozzerella sticks with a side of marinara, with some pepsi.
    Dinner: Rice noodles with grilled mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, collard greens, pecan pie with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream washed down with a giant frosted glass of cherry coke.
    Snacks: Soft pretzels w/ ranch sauce, cupcakes, rice cakes and oreos with some chocolate almond milk.
    Day 2: Breakfast: Pancakes with lots of syrup and butter, same with waffles, egg whites with bacon, sausage and vegetables. With some apple juice or grapefruit juice!
    Lunch: Penne pasta with vegetables and grilled chicken in a creamy light cheese sauce, some biscuits and gravy with a half glass of red wine, probably cabernet sauvignon.
    Dinner: Fried chicken and waffles with sauteed spinach and bacon, fried potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus and a cold wine cooler.
    Snacks: Fried okra, cheesy potato skins and egg rolls with a ice cold beer,
    Day 3: Breakfast Cheesy egg whites with rice, washed down with some coffee with cream and dark hot chocolate powder mix added in.
    Lunch: Enchiladas and tacos with sides of black beans, Spanish rice and frijoles (refried beans) with some coke.
    Dinner: Spinach pizza and pasta w/ chicken and mushrooms, stuffed bell peppers, a strawberry daiquiri and a raspberry margarita.
    Snacks: Sea salt and cracked black pepper potato chips, curly fries (LOVE THEM TO HELL!) with bbq sauce or ranch dressing and a oreo milkshake.
    Know if I ate all that in the span of 3 days, I'd be bedridden very very much. I'm lactose intolerant and have to watch what I eat!
  • aas1277
    aas1277 Posts: 67
    Options
    Cheese pizza from my favorite pizzeria followed by an ice cream sundae with peanut butter, hot fudge, bananas....this is making me hungry
  • SarahHebert1
    SarahHebert1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can I just have like 4 or 5 large orders of Pizza Hut garlic bread with cheese please?
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Curly cheese fries...with extra cheese. :happy:

8488541.png
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    BABYBACK RIBS WITH MASHED POTATOES , FULL RACK!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    jamaican jerk chicken burrito with sweet plantain sauce
    nachos with refried beans, guacamole and loads of melted cheddar
    mango frozen margarita
    chocolate lava cake for dessert

or...
    roast beef sandwich with extra gravy and cheese sauce
    onion rings
    creamed corn fritters
    mozzarella sticks
    lemonade
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Scratchmade Biscuts and Sausage Gravy. This has been the only thing that I have not had since Jan 1 as I know the moment I give in to it I am done. I could eat a dozen biscuts with sausage gravy and be upset that I didnt make more.

I'm with you on this one. If I eat this I'm done for and it is my favorite thing in the world.

Well.. this and pasta. So biscuits and sausage grey with grits for breakfast and then three cheese stuffed pasta with alfredo sauce and mushrooms. And for desert, cheese cake or maybe chocolate pie.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Country Fried Steak with a lot of gravy
    Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs
    Rock Lobster Tail with real drawn butter
    Prime Rib with Au Jus
    My homemade corn pudding
    My homemade mashed potatoes
    Yeast Rolls or Crossiants with Honey Butter
    Kentucky Stack Pie
    Kentucky Jam Cake with Caramel Icing

And one food I miss the most: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Everyone else who posted it... biscuits and gravy <3

bestill my southern heart
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I would go with...
    mozzarella cheese sticks, chicken tenders, fried calamari and tempura sushi for appetizer.
    A deep dish buffalo chicken pizza with cheesy bread, pasta and breadsticks for lunch.
    And a chinese buffet with orange chicken, cho mein noodles, pizza (yes again), and french fries for dinner.
    For dessert I'd either have a hot fudge brownie a la mode or apple crisp a la mode...

And... then I'm reminded that those types of foods are the ones that got me into this whole ordeal to begin with. :ohwell:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    A SUPREME pizza with stuffed crust and marinara dipping sauce, boneless bbq chicken chunks, french fries w/ nacho cheese, cheesecake, jelly filled donuts. lol.. if I were on death row this would be my last meal and I'd eat it all!