Which dress looks best on me?! ---- Help me choose!!!

Options

Replies

• hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Number 1 for sure!! Number 2 is too big on you & looks like a one shoulder sack, show off your curves girl!!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I think I may still have that heavy-girl mentality. I was 190+ lbs!!! I'm still only comfortable in loose dresses, loose tops, etc.

I see a large majority of everyone voting for the Monique Lhuillier dress yet I don't know why I still have the lack of confidence to flaunt my body in it, which is why I was initially leaning towards the Badgley Mischka, something I can hide my insecurities in.

I am really glad I posted this because honestly didn't see that coming and I am actually getting the reassurance that I might be able to pull off a form fitting dress for once. I have to work on this damn self-esteem!
  • minaslefevre
    minaslefevre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Like the 1st for shower!!! Have fun! You look awesome!
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Dress 1 is my vote :)
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    The first one is definitely more flattering on you. The second seems to lack shape and needs something to bling it out.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I think I may still have that heavy-girl mentality. I was 190+ lbs!!! I'm still only comfortable in loose dresses, loose tops, etc.

I see a large majority of everyone voting for the Monique Lhuillier dress yet I don't know why I still have the lack of confidence to flaunt my body in it, which is why I was initially leaning towards the Badgley Mischka, something I can hide my insecurities in.

I am really glad I posted this because honestly didn't see that coming and I am actually getting the reassurance that I might be able to pull off a form fitting dress for once. I have to work on this damn self-esteem!

Confidence is learned via practice. Be brave. You have a beautiful figure and rock that dress.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Exactly, you're not shaped like the models, so don't base your decision of those pictures. You pull off the shorter dress more elegantly. The first dress really flatters your shape, wear that one! :)
  • Naomipal
    Naomipal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You have a great figure, and dress #2 makes you look bigger and lacks any shape. Go with dress #1.
    I think the same, the first dress!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    the 1st one for sure it flatters your shape and is better for a garden setting.....the second one needs a pop of color or something CONGRATS......enjoy
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    MONIQUE LHUILLIER for sure. You are lucky, you have an amazing figure and can pull it off. Enjoy the party.:flowerforyou:
  • lauriearmitage
    Options
    im not sure what a cowedding shower is but since its outdoors definately the shorter one....out of the two...for a shower and not a wedding a floral print may have been more suitable but it is very pretty
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Gosh I like them both. The first one seems more formal whereas the second one looks more relaxed and summery! Eeeeekkk...I'm not sure which I would pick. I'm sorry I'm no help! :-(
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The first one. You look stunning. Have a great day!
    this
  • theskinnylist
    Options
    im not sure what a cowedding shower is but since its outdoors definately the shorter one....out of the two...for a shower and not a wedding a floral print may have been more suitable but it is very pretty
    It's a co-wedding shower/pre-party/send-off/reception party because our wedding is actually a destination wedding. So we've been treating this shower more of a wedding than our actual wedding.
  • theskinnylist
    Options
    Gosh I like them both. The first one seems more formal whereas the second one looks more relaxed and summery! Eeeeekkk...I'm not sure which I would pick. I'm sorry I'm no help! :-(
    Awww haha it's ok!

I feel like I'm in one of those "Say Yes to the Dress" episodes where the bride brings every one of her friends and everyone has a different opinion but she still can't make up her mind! Haha..
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    First of all you are absolutely gorgeous and either one would look great on you. I like the Monique one just a bit more but both are nice on ya.
  • rasmoo
    rasmoo Posts: 11
    Options
    Definitely the first one. It shows your figure off (lucky you) and the lace is beautiful as is the cut out back. It's very sophisticated, The other is too simple and doesn't show your curves as much. When are you getting married? Congratulations to you and the lucky guy!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    If your wedding shower is a toga party, go with the second one :drinker:
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    definitely the first one. you look lovely and congratulations.
  • brook97378
    brook97378 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The first one for sure :)