I wish we could split MFP up....

Options

Replies

• sac4fd
    sac4fd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We were all new here once and I'm still learning every day.

It's worth it if out of all those threads, at least ONE person listens and gets the help they needed.

I'm a noob and all of those threads did catch my attention. I adjusted my calories accordingly and I feel great!

So thank you to all of the veterans out there!
  • Kearsed
    Kearsed Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    These forums are a joke now.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Or maybe all the Eat More To Lose more folks should start their own website instead of staying here and bashing everyone who does better on a lower calorie diet?

But then they would have nothing else to spend their time on :tongue:

But if that had happened I'd still be miserable on 1200 cals instead of happy and losing on 1600. Thank you eat more to lose people :drinker:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Ok, but if they all get twinkies we get ding dongs!

Wait, hostess went out of business...

I still want a ding dong. Can I get a ding dong?? I just like saying ding dong. :tongue:
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Maybe between those who are new and can't figure out why the scale won't move eating 1200 calories in Twinkies. And then the rest if us.

*sigh*. Is that bullying?

i'd actually just like to get rid of all the "rate/date/hump/dump me" threads. send them to a secondary site.

^^THIS!!! 1000x THIS!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    We were all new here once and I'm still learning every day.

It's worth it if out of all those threads, at least ONE person listens and gets the help they needed.

I'm a noob and all of those threads did catch my attention. I adjusted my calories accordingly and I feel great!

So thank you to all of the veterans out there!

:flowerforyou:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Also, same people have been licking, smashing, biting, marrying and kicking each other for months now.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

You're right, they are very funny!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Or measure all the guys tallywhackers and divy them up that way.
    Or women by IQ.

Why you pretending to judge us by IQ? Why not cup size?

I have no cup size prejudice really. They're all fun sized to me. Just sayin'.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Just now, huh?
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Maybe between those who are new and can't figure out why the scale won't move eating 1200 calories in Twinkies. And then the rest if us.

i'd actually just like to get rid of all the "rate/date/hump/dump me" threads. send them to a secondary site.

^^THIS!!! 1000x THIS!

But then how would we ever know who wants to rate/date/hump/dump/smash/pass/creep/peep/bang or chop our heads off??? :huh:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Who found enough Twinkies to eat 1200 calories worth a day? Because I want to be their friend. Their best, best friend.

RIP Hostess

tumblr_m5u5ys0hcl1ryxrreo1_500.gif

Too much talk about Twinkies = Sabotage
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Or maybe all the Eat More To Lose more folks should start their own website instead of staying here and bashing everyone who does better on a lower calorie diet?

But if that had happened I'd still be miserable on 1200 cals instead of happy and losing on 1600. Thank you eat more to lose people :drinker:

But lower calorie `diet` did not mention `1200 cals`
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

^^THIS!!! 1000x THIS!

But then how would we ever know who wants to rate/date/hump/dump/smash/pass/creep/peep/bang or chop our heads off??? :huh:

Quite frankly you still wouldn't know because the people in those threads seem to have a problem with honesty. Cause really, we are not all an 8 or above. Just sayin'.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    We all were newbs once.

I have to admit that I was guilty of the dreadful 1200 calorie diet, and even a post or two about not losing weight. If someone's being truly awful about it, I would block them.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Also, same people have been licking, smashing, biting, marrying and kicking each other for months now.

Lol
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

But lower calorie `diet` did not mention `1200 cals`

Do you not consider 1200 a lower calorie diet? I do and it was the eat more folks who go me to up to 1500 - and now 1600. I only said 1200 because that was what I was on. :noway:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

^^THIS!!! 1000x THIS!

Quite frankly you still wouldn't know because the people in those threads seem to have a problem with honesty. Cause really, we are not all an 8 or above. Just sayin'.

AMEN!! I don't rate because I don't want to see like a b*tch. And because I don't want to be lied to. I know I'm smokin'! :smokin: :drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It isn't bullying, but it's kind of obnoxious. Why don't you just create your own site and control who joins and who posts?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Ok, but if they all get twinkies we get ding dongs!

Am I the only one who thinks ding dongs could be another name for. . .

Uh, for that matter, twinkies . . .

Spring fever. Carry on.